Highest heel you've worn

brewfan49

Tallest for me are ballet heels, but I never got toe padding that let me stand longer then 40 minutes.

Pierre: I’ve tried on many pairs of Cl, and the pointy toe models hurt like hell. Round toe boots feel great though. CL does have a higher heel (for the same stated height) then other brands, so even though I am comfortable with 4”, their 100mm works out to 4.5” and has taken practice. CL’s are better used, let someone else break them in and pay 1/4 the price ;)

2CB39C96-2B67-411F-965F-F4D0D6272E66.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

For me its a pair of ballet pumps but I never really have the time to practice in them. :/ other than that I have a pair of wedges with a 4.75 inch rise that I've worn 7-8 hours at a time.

I want my next purchase to be in the 5.5-6 inch single sole range :)

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 8:52 AM, Rockpup said:

Tallest for me are ballet heels, but I never got toe padding that let me stand longer then 40 minutes.

Pierre: I’ve tried on many pairs of Cl, and the pointy toe models hurt like hell. Round toe boots feel great though. CL does have a higher heel (for the same stated height) then other brands, so even though I am comfortable with 4”, their 100mm works out to 4.5” and has taken practice. CL’s are better used, let someone else break them in and pay 1/4 the price ;)

2CB39C96-2B67-411F-965F-F4D0D6272E66.jpeg

CL's stretch and stretch. I bought a very well worn pair from a woman who wore them to the point she couldn't keep her feet in them anymore. I continued where she's left off and they even stretched to oversize on me. Still have them though, honestly I like to just caress them, tactile high I guess, but still very gratifying. What can I say I'm sure I'm not the only one here who likes to fondle his heels from time to time. 

• Like 1

For me it was 6 inch Pleaser Dominas, both pumps and boots with no platform. They were not difficult to manage and the feeling was nice :-) I would like to manage higher and ballet boots (with lockable option) are still my big dream.