Nebraska

Not to intrude on others introductions, as I have already introduced myself to the forum, I’m not sure where else to post. I’m curious to know if any fellow high heelers call Nebraska home? If you do, I’d love to talk, and perhaps meet! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, loverleather said:

Not to intrude on others introductions, as I have already introduced myself to the forum, I’m not sure where else to post. I’m curious to know if any fellow high heelers call Nebraska home? If you do, I’d love to talk, and perhaps meet! 

Not anymore but i used to, spent 5 yrs in Omaha, Millard to be exact. Moved back in '96. My earliest heel wearing days got really going there.

I spent several weeks in Nebraska many years ago, for work, and liked it. A great state and a real revelation. I travelled widely throughout the state from Omaha, to the Sandhills to the panhandle and have some very fond memories of the place.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, loverleather said:

Sorry, Boston here....I travel the US often, but never have been to Nebraska...

Was through Nebraska in late April and again in mid-May coming back from San Francisco. I like the state. I have stopped at some of the many curious ponds along Interstate 80 over the years. What it may lack in scenery it makes up for in warm hospitality. It is, after all, a Midwestern state with temperatures far below zero Celsius in winter and occasional blizzards, tornadoes and fierce thunderstorms in summer along with blistering heat and temperatures exceeding 40C nearly everywhere in the state. The weather, that constant 30mph/50kmh southerly wind, and the extremes have made a hardy and friendly group of people; the Nebraskans!  Welcome to our forum.  HappyinHeels

Can never forget the constant winds. Really have to develop a tight straight driving golf shot when playing in NE. My game seemed so much better when I returned to western NY after living on Omaha 5 summers.

The people are great.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, loverleather said:

@jeremy1986 I know, I need to be more involved, I don't have any heels/womens footwear of my ow anymore. I'm also not in a position where I can get any :cry:Maybe someday, but not anytime soon I'm sure.

I hear ya. Worry not - things will hopefully come together for you, if this is something you want to go after.

And in the meantime, keep visiting!