Honour PVC jeans and pleaser adore boots

AlexC94

I am pretty sure I had those.
I've never found pleaser boots fun to walk in.
I love the look... but seem to be more designed for style than function.

You could take them in a bag somewhere and put them on after you got to the location if you want to avoid the hills.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hiheellover23 said:

Congratulations  on leaping bounds to getting out there to show off your stuff.  For most people it is not an easy task at times for me it never is so again huge congrats!

Thanks! It just came down to not caring when I went for my walk. That, and the fact I was bored to piss.

• Like 1

Guys, it's easier than you think to wear your heels in public once you realize that most people are totally adsorbed in their own thoughts to notice and most of the rest don't really care.

It was different in the late 60s and early 70s when  fashion still occupied a prominent place in everyone's awareness.  But, with the rise of the war in Vietnam and evolving hippy generation, attitudes began changing to a point where deviant social behavior became not so deviant any longer.  People dressing like bums in grungy, worn out clothing and going to places where, in prior years they wouldn't have dared appeared not fashionably dressed, did a great deal towards relaxing attitudes toward previously unacceptable practices. 

Back in the late 60s, when I was still in my 20s, I wore my trousers long enough to cover and hide the fact that I was wearing women's heels and shoes, which worked pretty well.   The only people that were aware of what I was wearing on my feet were people paying unusually close attention.  As attitudes began to relax, my heels became higher and I started to wear them to more places.  

These days, when wearing a newly purchased pair of heels, I occasionally feel a  pang of anxiousness which quickly disappears as soon as I get back to thinking about normal business.

Given that it is only natural human behavior to be overly aware and cautious when you first began wearing heels in public, it becomes easier each time you go outside wearing them where  it reaches a point that you never think about what's on your feet.

Perhaps men wearing high heels will never be totally accepted. However, over time and with social attitudes changing more quickly than imagined, the sight of men in heels will no longer be unusual.

So, those of you that really want to wear your heels out in public,  just do it!  By your third time out in them, it will no longer be a big deal.

Edited by Bubba136
Spacing
  • Like 3

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

13 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

Guys, it's easier than you think to wear your heels in public once you realize that most people are totally adsorbed in their own thoughts to notice and most of the rest don't really care.

It was different in the late 60s and early 70s when  fashion still occupied a prominent place in everyone's awareness.  But, with the rise of the war in Vietnam and evolving hippy generation, attitudes began changing to a point where deviant social behavior became not so deviant any longer.  People dressing like bums in grungy, worn out clothing and going to places where, in prior years they wouldn't have dared appeared not fashionably dressed, did a great deal towards relaxing attitudes toward previously unacceptable practices. 

Back in the late 60s, when I was still in my 20s, I wore my trousers long enough to cover and hide the fact that I was wearing women's heels and shoes, which worked pretty well.   The only people that were aware of what I was wearing on my feet were people paying unusually close attention.  As attitudes began to relax, my heels became higher and I started to wear them to more places.  

These days, when wearing a newly purchased pair of heels, I occasionally feel a  pang of anxiousness which quickly disappears as soon as I get back to thinking about normal business.

Given that it is only natural human behavior to be overly aware and cautious when you first began wearing heels in public, it becomes easier each time you go outside wearing them where  it reaches a point that you never think about what's on your feet.

Perhaps men wearing high heels will never be totally accepted. However, over time and with social attitudes changing more quickly than imagined, the sight of men in heels will no longer be unusual.

So, those of you that really want to wear your heels out in public,  just do it!  By your third time out in them, it will no longer be a big deal.

Very well said. 

Very true. 

Most people could care less I have found there are a lot of girls who compliment and converse with me 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

I agree too !

Well said and its not that hard to go out and enjoy high heels openly.

I get heaps of compliments, almost every day I get a compliments, sometimes a lot depending on m outfits.

Its liberating and empowering to just do it and enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hiheellover23 said:

Congratulations  on leaping bounds to getting out there to show off your stuff.  For most people it is not an easy task at times for me it never is so again huge congrats!

Thanks! It just came down to not caring when I went for my walk to the bridge. That, and I was bored to piss.

47 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

I agree too !

Well said and its not that hard to go out and enjoy high heels openly.

I get heaps of compliments, almost every day I get a compliments, sometimes a lot depending on m outfits.

Its liberating and empowering to just do it and enjoy yourself.

True. These days, when the time is right, people give less of a shit than a cork suppository.

• Like 1

I have to disagree on that  because having the ethnic background of African American it can be difficult especially of that culture.  With that type of background "we" tend to find the smallest thing and scrutinize something that is out of the ordinary.  Whether it is fashion, disability,  etc.  It is harder to go out in the open especially when you are by yourself and no one to stand with you to let you know it is okay to be different.  So any time I see some mentioning about wear heels especially platforms always will put a smile on my face!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Don't believe people care less what we wear. It's polite people thinking that's odd or we are crazy for wearing this or that. While minding their business, to express any negative feelings or opinions. While many allow few to enter there inner circle of friends while keeping people like ourselves at bay. Understanding some cultures have subtle negative reactions while some just can't let it slide expressing themselves in the most outlandish manner  letting everyone know what they believe is only correct way to attire oneself.

While some just believe we are labeled transgendered,  gay, CD,  and know nothing about us. Offering  kindness believing we are marginalized by society for what we are.  Taking a compliment or pat on the back whenever we get it without thinking twice why are they so accepting to our style.

In many my experiences wearing woman fashions gym attire i find it easy as breathing never questioning myself because what others may think.  In fact i enjoy a glaring stare upon my clothes being noticed. Until someone smirks with amusement upon my style i then get little perturbed, accepting it as part of the oddity i wear.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, hiheellover23 said:

I have to disagree on that  because having the ethnic background of African American it can be difficult especially of that culture.  With that type of background "we" tend to find the smallest thing and scrutinize something that is out of the ordinary.  Whether it is fashion, disability,  etc.  It is harder to go out in the open especially when you are by yourself and no one to stand with you to let you know it is okay to be different.  So any time I see some mentioning about wear heels especially platforms always will put a smile on my face!

You are so right, having a heeling buddy makes things so much easier and more fun, confidence in numbers I guess....