Control, people, control!

At one time in my life I was breifly involved with a man who was REALLY into the fact I loved to wear High Stilettos. While he was nice, cute too, his obsession proved to be his "achilles heel" so to speak. Now I enjoy wearing my 5.5" Stilettos BUT there are limits. I'll happily clik-clik-clik my way along and as I have said so many times before I do it for ME! If someone else derives pleasure that's ok too. But David (not his real name) would drop whatever he was doing if I, or any other Stilleto-wearing lady came with ear/eye range. :D Even though he would be with me he would rubberneck unashamedly to catch a glimpse. :D This became embarrassing. The boy had no control whatsoever.l :lol: The last straw was when we were at a corporate 'do thrown by a client. I wore a dove grey cocktail number with sweetheart neckline, pearls and 5.5" Slingback Stilettos. I looked & fealt fabulous if I do say so myself! The guys were in tuxes. We were socializing in the entryway when I heard the stacatto of stilettos crossing the marble floor. She was wearing black crepe' strapless, knee length with black rinestoned embellished Stiletto sandals.I looked over at David who was openly gawking :wink::P at her with his mouth wide open almost drooling. . . That was IT! :D I walked over to a group of friends who were at the bar and started socializing with them. David wandered over and pulled up a chair and sat next to me . . . ok . . . the evening wore on and he continued to rubberneck everytime he saw or heard a clik-clik-clik. Kinda like Pavlovs' dog only with Stilettos. When the evening was winding down I suggested that it was time we had a long talk. He looked pussled at me and suggested we do it now. "Ok. Pull up a chair. David, do you have any idea of how sophomoric and embarrasing your behaviour was tonight?" "What'd I do?" "C'mon, Dave, you mean to tell me that you don't know?" "No-" "You were ogling every gal here who was wearing High Stilettos to the point that everyone & I mean EVERYONE couldn't help but notice you getting slackjawed anhd goofy looking whenever -" "I think you're exagerating" OH? Let's ask . . . Mary. Mary could you come over here for a minute" "What's up?" "Hon-did you notice anything odd about friend David tonight?" Mary winked and said "You mean-" she turned around and clik-clik-cliked her way about 5 paces then suddenly turned around and caught David midgawk "That!!!" David went into denial and excuse making. I said goodbye. I got up and clik-clik-cliked my way to a cab and home. I didn't object to the staring, what pi---d me off was he was so unashamedly obvious about it. He had NO control and was NEVER going to get any! He just wasn't worth the effort. :D Ciao, Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

When discussing my liking for heels with my wife recently, I told her I often notice the shoes other women wear. She said she'd never even seen me looking at other women, which I said was true, as I'm only watching their heels. But I don't make it obvious, or she would have noticed. I think shed have preferred me to be looking at the women themselves though :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 1 month later...

Looking is fine. :sleeping: Turning yourself into an absolute, slack-jawed, wide-eyed idiot and ignoring everything & everyone else around you is decidedly NOT! :roll: Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I find it hard to believe that he tried denying it, then offered excuses after he asked one of the other guests about his behaviour. He should have felt embarassed that it was that noticeable and followed up with an immediate apology. Anita, I admire the way you handled this situation. Some women would have resorted to louder verbal or more aggressive physical means before leaving.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 months later...

Looking is fine. :sleeping:

Turning yourself into an absolute, slack-jawed, wide-eyed idiot and ignoring everything & everyone else around you is decidedly NOT! :D

Namaste',

Anita C.

Yes, there's a difference between healthy enthusiasm and one-track-minded, dribbling-idiot, perversion. You pretty well make the distinction in words I have been searching for.

Xa

It almost sounds like he didn't even realise he was doing it, much like a reflex or a bad habit (like picking your nose!). I know it's not the same, but it's possible. But equaly - he could just have been lying! Oh well you're best off without him. Hope you find yourself a more appreciative man. B.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You don't have to click on the smiley to see the link. (At least in Mozilla Firefox -- the browser I'm using) if you roll your cursor over a link, the link target pops up at the bottom of the browser window. You can see where the link leads but not what is on the other end. None of these spam links are worth following anyway.

Have a happy time!

Back to the subject at hand after the rude interruption of Smiley the Spammer. I agree, maintaining one's concentration when you hear the magic sound of a pair of heels is a phenomenal exercise in self-control. But when you are with that someone special, you owe it to that person to keep your mind on what is important! If nothing else, it is a matter of simple respect.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...