Miniskirts for Men

Cali

A friend set me this link to a NY Times fashion article.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/men-are-wearing-miniskirts-now/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

They not really miniskirts and for some of us old folks this was the shorts of our youth.  However, being on the edge of these fashion trends (LOL) I already purchased several short shorts this year, 5, 4, and 3 inchers.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

When I was a kid all shorts were this length. I remember when they got longer thinking, why?

Indeed. When I look at my high school annual(s) and see pictures of me on the tennis team circa 1984-86, we all wore shorts of this length, and we typically wore basically the same style and length off the court as well. 

NZ they look boxy because they are. My short shorts are basic rectangles. 

I have already done this look last year, but mine look always includes heels. The temperatures are forecast for over 100 F (38 C) next week I plan to wear a 3 or 4 inch shorts to work with 5 inch heels.

I only wear shorts when I run....  Just don't care for them - plus my legs don't look all that hot......    My lament...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

When the bottom 90% of a pair of jeans no longer look very good I may make them into cutoff shorts around 4" or so. I'll often wear them in the yard while doing all sorts of jobs. I suppose they are "Daisy Duke" length but, at my age, I don't give a damn. Get some air, get some sun, and enjoy life wearing whatever the hell you want. :cool: HappyinHeels

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 1:36 PM, Cali said:

NZ they look boxy because they are. My short shorts are basic rectangles. 

I have already done this look last year, but mine look always includes heels. The temperatures are forecast for over 100 F (38 C) next week I plan to wear a 3 or 4 inch shorts to work with 5 inch heels.

Damned = = = Wish I could wear that to work - - - !!!