How many pairs of shoes do you have

delinata

My shoe collection has increased a lot lately and when I counted it was  25 pairs. Now I have to bulid a new closet for the shoes.

Ny latest heels are 3 pairs of yellow boots and some orange pairs. I Will show pictutes later.

20180503_082035.jpg

20180503_082010.jpg

20180503_082016.jpg

• Like 1

Over 55 pairs with a pair in the mail. I need to build a new house too so that I can have a large enough closet for my heels.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

mlroseplant,

After seeing your neatly-arranged heels I realized mine are scattered about in different places like in inside boxes in the pole barn, basement, and our garage.  I have six pairs under the bed and about six more in our closet. I'd say the total is about 125 but some of this I intend to sell and that was always the case. I'd say a more realistic number would be about 15 wedges, pumps, and boots for daily wear, another 6-10 for dress-up affairs or going out and perhaps another 5 pairs for pure fun times.  I'd like to be better organized in everything as I get into retirement. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

HMMMM Interesting question , I will have to physically count them someday . Before the purge of 2016 when over 45 pair were donated or given to another member in here (thightbootguy) I had over 150 pair . Since then I have added a few and given more to charity . My wife has encouraged me to start reducing my heels . With 1 purchase , 1-2 are removed .I don't wear them as much as I used to and my higher stiletto heels are just not to appealing to wear anymore . I am just as happy in my wedges or Keds . By estimation , there would be about 70 pair . Eventually my goal is to be closer to 20 or less .  

I lost count last year an had more than 200 pairs at that moment .

Every week there are a few pairs more .

At this moment 2 rooms full of boxes and bags with shoes / Boots .

I'm awaiting 3 pairs this week .

Prutske255

• Like 2

I always had tried to keep the number around 60 or so by purging a couple pairs as I bring in a couple of pairs, but in the last year or two its been getting much harder for me to purge and now I am well over 120 at this time.

500+ is my best guess. I was conflicted in my late teen years and have now made up for it big time! I recently did a cleanup and counted 175 in the bedroom, excluding under the bed and in the closet. Also excluding the bathroom, basement, crawl space and car. and the rest of the stash is in my secondary residence...

I have done a purge and donated all my low value or worn heels. I am now preparing to sell my other surplus heels just to declutter. Some were purchased in different colours, different sizes because unsure of sizing or because I was on the road for 26 years and needed a travel pair and a home pair :D

Pair 461 Payless  Legacce Mule great easy shoes #myheelsarehigherthanyourstandards #guysinheels #guyinheels #maninheels #meninheels#meninheels #hisheels #myheels#heelsoftheday#shoehoarder#shoeloveistruelove

And still counting 

0E895223-E92E-4A04-8697-0D8DE1EE5822.png

Enough, probably around 30 pairs of heels and 30 pair of gals flats....  But all of them are actively worn.  I don't buy gals shoes to wear in private or display on a shelf.  I figure if I am going to spend good $$$ on shoes, I might as well enjoy them as much as possible.  

Have fun all, enjoy your shoes....   sf

Edited by SF
another typo - yipes!!!
  • Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped counting a long time ago. If I did have to guess I would say at least 3p or 40 pairs of heel and about as many of sneakers.

Also bought myself a pair of those Legacee mules. Hole to get some more of that late 1990s/early 2000s style there!