Which bathroom do you use?

Mr. X

I guess this is more for the people that present a more overall "female" appearance rather than just shoes.  But anyone is free to chim in.  I thought of this based on a recent outing I had where the situation came up.  And It has made the news lately as well!  It will probably be a hot button issue too.  But which restroom do you use when out and about?  Just shoes hidden under pants I would say the mens room would probably be fine.  But if your presenting a full on female appearance from head to toe I would use the ladies room, no?  Regardless of weather or not you pass as a women, or if you even want to pass.  I think there would be less hassle and it would be safer if you used the ladies room if it is ok to do so.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

Out here in California you can use whichever baffroom you want....  Jerry Brown made that happen in 2016...

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

The men’s room of course. I’ve never had any trouble, regardless of how I’m dressed.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Totally innappropriate subject matter.

If you REALLY ever need to question which bathroom to use, just check in your pants.

Regardless of what you are wearing, it is NEVER ok to simply invite yourself into a females personal space!

The fact that you even post this publicly to ask.... OMG!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!