My Heel Blog is LIVE

K2inheels

Hey all I have my new blog up and running at My High Heel Blog

Been thinking and planning for this for some time. I am very passionate about spreading the power of men wearing heels, women's clothing etc. Society is so stuck in the past that it cannot embrace the future or individuals that want to express their own style and personality. My blog is created to be an encouragement, a place for advice, a place to share what I have gone through and am going through in this journey we call life. I invite you to check it out, leave comments, etc. It as much a blog for you as it is a story of my life. I will still be here on this site, so do not think I am just leaving. I am expanding my world to reach more, to teach and encourage more.

Hope to see you there, and as always, keep strutting those heels! Chow!

• Like 2

I just looked too, very attractive design. I will check back in.

(Oh - I hope I don't sound pedantic or picky, but because you have clearly taken a lot of time with this blog and obviously want it to look good I thought I would point out that the Italian greeting/parting expression is spelled 'ciao' not 'chow'. It could have been your auto-correct doing its thing. Anyway, the proofreader in me wanted to point that out. Cheers - or rather, ciao!) 

Edited by Shyheels

Glad to oblige. I just didn't want to sound like some picky snob. They are mistakes anyone can make - indeed on that very post just now, in which I pointed out the ciao/chow business, I had to go back and correct three words the predictive spelling thingy decided I meant to say (and didn't)

In my younger days, when I was starting my career in journalism, I was a sub-editor on a big city newspaper and answerable to a very old school chief sub-editor...his ghost haunts me still

Edited by Shyheels