Alison Goldfrapp in black patent stilettos

deck

For those of us living in the UK who take the Observer every Sunday, there is a picture of Alison Goldfrapp on page 15 today of the Observer Magazine wearing a very short dress, a lovely pair of black patent stilettos ( about 4 inch heels?) and bare legs. She looks lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

Stellah:-) Paul (North-East):-) Thanks fellows for posting the pictures of Allison Goldfrapp and commenting on the quality of her voice. This gives the posters on this side of the "pond" some idea of her looks and talent. Fantastic lady, she. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Posted Image

Another picture of the lovely Alison Goldfrapp.

And what an amazing voice she has as well.

Paul.

Paul, those are really cool looking pumps/courts.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 1 month later...

HI She is a west country girl from what I can make out from Heelfans City of Bristol. She seems to be getting more and more press latly, it might not be long before she makes it into the big time. Lets hope so.

The angels have the phonebox.

Wow thats cool. I've been meaning to buy her new cd. (At least the newest one they have out over here.) Black Cherry. I checked it out once and liked just about everthing I heard on it.

It's all good. ~Arron.