Hello, my girl friend is 100% supportive

Hi, 

I'm Brian. Thanks for letting me join the website. I'm originally from the US but Ive been over seas for 10 years. I'm 50 years old, divorced but have a wonderful girlfriend. I can say that I've been a heel admirer for as long as I can remember but recently and quite accidentally I experienced the pleasure or wearing heels.  

My ex-wife had moved out along with all of her things only leaving behind 2 pairs of heels belonging to my sister in-law. One pair of black patent, open toe platforms and one pair of beige platform pumps. I wasn't unaware the shoes were in my home and my girlfriend stumbled upon them moving some furniture around. Im pretty sure that she assumed they belonged to another girlfriend. After some explaining everything was fine. I contacted the ex and told her the shoes were here but we split on bad terms and she nor her sister were interested in getting the shoes back.

It must have been a couple of weeks after my girlfriend found them that curiosity go to me. First I put on the beige platform heels which felt a bit tight so I immediately took them off. Next I tried the black open toed heels and it was like they were made for me. I could not believe how well they fit nor how they made me feel. I carefully stood up and quickly realized that they were extremely comfortable. I took a few cautious steps and in minutes I was walking around like I'd been wearing heels for all of my life.

But all things aren't what they seem. When I'm wearing heels I feel like sex God, but a look in the mirror brings back the reality that I'm anything but. 

Not being one to keep secrets in a relationship I told my GF that I tried the heels and to the best of my ability tried to explain how wearing them made me feel. I sent her a few pictures from thigh down and after a few days of chatting she seemed fine. Needless to say the next time she came over she wanted to see me wearing them. 

Still be quite shy and a little embarrassed about wearing them and how turned on I get, I waited for her to ask about the heels. It wasn't long before she asked and I was walking out of the bedroom wearing the black patent 6inch heels. At first she seemed shocked, I could see it on her face. Next came the amazement of how well I could walk and even a few comments about having sexy legs. But inside I still felt like the man i see in the mirror with a little muted excitement.

A month or more has passed since the first time I wore heels in front of her. What seemed like concern from her initially has turned into excitement. Heels have become somewhat of a focus for us. We shop together, she sends me pictures of styles that she thinks would look nice on me which is incredibly exciting. We have few matching pairs that we wear at home together. It's been a crazy month.

As much as I enjoy wearing the heels it can't even compare it to the excitement i feel about her involvement and excitement about me wearing them. Her wanting me to wear them is infinitely more exciting. 

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thx

Brian

Edited by Highheeldude
Typo
  • Like 5

Very similar over here.  My GF and I are on the same page.  We have many matching pairs of heels, shoes to thigh high boots, leggings jeans and skirts.   If we only wore the same size our clothing budget could be cut in half!!! 

• Like 1

I am on the same page too. My wife and I both love platform stilettos in pumps, sandals and boots. We enjoy shopping for heels and as Cat states, we also have a few of the same pairs. Enjoy this rare lady and enjoy your journey into the love of heels! There is lots of support here at hhplace..

Edited by bnchmrk
  • Like 1

Highheeldude........  You (we) are very lucky in that we have understanding and supportive wives and girlfriends. My wife is a wonderful lady who is very supportive of my enjoyment of wearing heels, even in public with her.   I am glad that you and others here are able to enjoy the same experience together. 

One question, I see that you are in the UAE??  Is a guy able to get by over there wearing heels in public??  

Have fun and enjoy the heeling experience!!   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Same goes for me too!!!  My girlfriend is very understanding and supportive of my heel wearing.  It has strengthend our relationship immensely and has made for some excitement too!

She too loves heels so it is a win win situation for the both of us. We enjoy venturing out for nice walks in our heels together rather than me just wearing mine at home with her.  

I wish you all the best in your relationship and lots of heel enjoyment in the future :fine:   Happy Heeling!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Don't mind admitting I am envious indeed HHdude!  My partner HATES my love of hhboots, so cherish you amazing relationship.  I hear you Brian, I'm not a big fan of seeing me in the mirror, or in pictures...But, I too feel on top of the world when I'm in my boots...

Don't question it, just enjoy it buddy, glad to have you here...

By the way, your legs look great in those heels.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Don't mind admitting I am envious indeed HHdude!  My partner HATES my love of hhboots, so cherish you amazing relationship.  I hear you Brian, I'm not a big fan of seeing me in the mirror, or in pictures...But, I too feel on top of the world when I'm in my boots...

Don't question it, just enjoy it buddy, glad to have you here...

By the way, your legs look great in those heels.

Just curious - why does your partner hate your high heeled boots? Any specific reason? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Just curious - why does your partner hate your high heeled boots? Any specific reason? 

Well, I know he thinks I look ridiculous, and would probably be "embarrassed" if I was with him wearing my boots.  And, I know he thinks of my boots "as the other guy", and I understand and take responsibility for that.  In my defense, I would not be so secretive about it if he could find just a little bit of acceptance. 

On 5/12/2018 at 5:58 PM, SF said:

One question, I see that you are in the UAE??  Is a guy able to get by over there wearing heels in public?? 

There is no way you could wear them in public. I have no aspirations to either. So it's not an issue for me. I see heels in the same light as lingerie. I wouldn't  want my girlfriend out in public in lingerie either. Its just not my thing.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, Highheeldude said:

Thx for all the positive comments! Here's a photo of the two of us together!

20180513_072404.jpg

Gorgeous - both of you!

I am guessing you are in black? (Just because men probably take black as a default!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Gorgeous - both of you!

I am guessing you are in black? (Just because men probably take black as a default!)

Yes but I only have black because the red likes hers was sold out in my size....hers is from a shop called Kazar. The model is the Natalie.

• Like 1

Highheeldude......   No desire to wear heels in pubic??  But in that part of the world I can understand why.  Plus I get that you have no desire to wear in public, that's fine.  I enjoy the fact that I can freely and openly wear my heels in public whenever, wherever.  Besides with me being the cheap son-of-a gun that I am, I spend too much money on shoes to only enjoy only wearing them indoors!!  ha ha

Take care and enjoy your heels !!!!   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...

Ah, another HHDude, eh....We must fight to the death! LOL just kiddin around.

I'm very jealous of you two. I can only dream of a day where I can get a girlfriend like that. Alas, my interests are so many, I'd have to find a girl that accepts ALL of me...or just the 'high heel' part.

Still, welcome to the forums! Don't worry about seeing me too much (though I'll check around more often).

• Like 1

Formally "HHDude"

48 minutes ago, Highheeldude said:

Sorry.  I didn't mean to steal your thunder.  

Oh you are fineeeee. I haven't been around on the regular since 2012-13. I'll peek in every so often and heck, I'm considering changing my name anywho. Gives me more incentive to doing so :P

• Like 1

Formally "HHDude"

On 5/12/2018 at 2:25 AM, Highheeldude said:

Hi, 

I'm Brian. Thanks for letting me join the website. I'm originally from the US but Ive been over seas for 10 years. I'm 50 years old, divorced but have a wonderful girlfriend. I can say that I've been a heel admirer for as long as I can remember but recently and quite accidentally I experienced the pleasure or wearing heels.  

My ex-wife had moved out along with all of her things only leaving behind 2 pairs of heels belonging to my sister in-law. One pair of black patent, open toe platforms and one pair of beige platform pumps. I wasn't unaware the shoes were in my home and my girlfriend stumbled upon them moving some furniture around. Im pretty sure that she assumed they belonged to another girlfriend. After some explaining everything was fine. I contacted the ex and told her the shoes were here but we split on bad terms and she nor her sister were interested in getting the shoes back.

It must have been a couple of weeks after my girlfriend found them that curiosity go to me. First I put on the beige platform heels which felt a bit tight so I immediately took them off. Next I tried the black open toed heels and it was like they were made for me. I could not believe how well they fit nor how they made me feel. I carefully stood up and quickly realized that they were extremely comfortable. I took a few cautious steps and in minutes I was walking around like I'd been wearing heels for all of my life.

But all things aren't what they seem. When I'm wearing heels I feel like sex God, but a look in the mirror brings back the reality that I'm anything but. 

Not being one to keep secrets in a relationship I told my GF that I tried the heels and to the best of my ability tried to explain how wearing them made me feel. I sent her a few pictures from thigh down and after a few days of chatting she seemed fine. Needless to say the next time she came over she wanted to see me wearing them. 

Still be quite shy and a little embarrassed about wearing them and how turned on I get, I waited for her to ask about the heels. It wasn't long before she asked and I was walking out of the bedroom wearing the black patent 6inch heels. At first she seemed shocked, I could see it on her face. Next came the amazement of how well I could walk and even a few comments about having sexy legs. But inside I still felt like the man i see in the mirror with a little muted excitement.

A month or more has passed since the first time I wore heels in front of her. What seemed like concern from her initially has turned into excitement. Heels have become somewhat of a focus for us. We shop together, she sends me pictures of styles that she thinks would look nice on me which is incredibly exciting. We have few matching pairs that we wear at home together. It's been a crazy month.

As much as I enjoy wearing the heels it can't even compare it to the excitement i feel about her involvement and excitement about me wearing them. Her wanting me to wear them is infinitely more exciting. 

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thx

Brian

You are one lucky guy!!!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, Heelluvr69 said:

You are one lucky guy!!!

I am very happy for you Brian, she must be a great woman who is totally secure in your relationship.  But, just as important is the fact that you chose to trust her by revealing your interest in wearing heels.  Give yourself plenty of credit for that.  I feel the exact same way when I'm wearing my boots, so I know you both will enjoy plenty of fun in the future.

Nice to have you here...

• Like 1