Have you been caught?

vtbooted

9 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I respect your confidence in that you wear your heels all the time, and realize it is mostly for health reasons.  I also respect your honesty in admitting that even a veteran heeler such as yourself can admit to being "nervous at times"....Don

Don - I'll even give you an example.

Tomorrow I plan do some shopping, then have lunch with friends. I'm going to a Steve Madden store, an Aldo Store (return/buy stuff), maybe a few other stores in a very crowded mall.  Back-to-School shopping with the crazy rich. I plan to wear my shorts, 90 degree plus out so my shoes will be on display. I am concern about which heels I should wear because I can only wear a few now as I recover from minor toe surgery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have been caught, but they didn't seem to care or, maybe, they just didn't realize. Any way I'm 183cm (5' 10") and with 10cm (4") heels I'm 183cm (6').

I occasionally go out in heels, so it was not an issue

• Like 1

Reading postings about being “caught” wearing heels while wearing them outside, I’ve often wondered why someone would be embarrassed to be seen?  After all, if you cared about being seen wearing them, why would you ever go outside in them?

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just got "caught" the other day. I was with a friend and colleague down at the local Dairy Queen (we took the kids), and we happened to see another union brother, walking out the door as we were waiting in line. I was wearing short shorts and 5 inch wooden open toed mules. I put the word "caught" in quotes, because I yelled this brother's name to get his attention. He turned around and came over, we all shook hands and talked briefly about where we were working, and how things were going. Nothing was said about my clothes or shoes, and no weird facial expressions were observed by me. Of course, other brothers and sisters know about me, and it may be that he was already aware of my clothing choices outside of work, and therefore was not surprised. Or, it may be that I shouldn't ever play poker with him!

• Like 1

The world is changing. Trans rights seem about 20 years behind gay rights, but people are less shocked to see someone crossing gender lines these days. One day it won’t be a big deal, except you might get crap for wearing impractical heels for an activity ;)

• Like 2

(formerly known as "JimC")

I parked my car next to another car where the mother was unloading her two younger daughters. As I was walking away I was aware that one of the daughters was not paying attention to her mother. I turned around and (saw she was staring at my heels) and said "I think she mesmerized by my heels". The mother responded "we all are".

Just a typical day.

• Like 5

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:17 AM, Cali said:

I parked my car next to another car where the mother was unloading her two younger daughters. As I was walking away I was aware that one of the daughters was not paying attention to her mother. I turned around and (saw she was staring at my heels) and said "I think she mesmerized by my heels". The mother responded "we all are".

Just a typical day.

Love this story - good for you!

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:16 AM, mlroseplant said:

I just got "caught" the other day. I was with a friend and colleague down at the local Dairy Queen (we took the kids), and we happened to see another union brother, walking out the door as we were waiting in line. I was wearing short shorts and 5 inch wooden open toed mules. I put the word "caught" in quotes, because I yelled this brother's name to get his attention. He turned around and came over, we all shook hands and talked briefly about where we were working, and how things were going. Nothing was said about my clothes or shoes, and no weird facial expressions were observed by me. Of course, other brothers and sisters know about me, and it may be that he was already aware of my clothing choices outside of work, and therefore was not surprised. Or, it may be that I shouldn't ever play poker with him!

Hard not to be seen in short shorts and 5" mules!!

I bumped into a girl who works in our office at work in Sainsbury’s the other day, i was wearing my 4” high heels boots from Next under my jeans, we stood and chatted for around 20 minutes about work but nothing at all was mentioned either then or since about my boots, still don’t know if she even noticed or not 

8 minutes ago, maninboots said:

I bumped into a girl who works in our office at work in Sainsbury’s the other day, i was wearing my 4” high heels boots from Next under my jeans, we stood and chatted for around 20 minutes about work but nothing at all was mentioned either then or since about my boots, still don’t know if she even noticed or not 

Good for you! Would love to see the boots!