Show us your girliest Heels

heelguypa

On 6/2/2020 at 4:46 AM, chesterx said:

I am interested in finding shoe sources outside of China. I have not heard of ItalianHeels site & am amazed at the variety of styles they are advertising. I do not own any Italian shoes but the reputation is for good quality. May I ask your opinion before I place an order? Are you satisfied with your purchase?

Hello

i have ordered in 2001 for the first time, and never disappointed after 6 orders. Always with 12 cm Heels (13,7 cm for size 43). Very well made, designed to look good and to be wearable. They fit like gloves. 
Like you i have tried China shoes but the quality is not equal with Italianheels, very far.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

2D508532-9D28-4754-AD33-1ECD3C1B27DA.thumb.jpeg.d4bd4a36f7b7b70ce1722608c8167d13.jpeg

my personnal collection 

Edited by vinheel
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, vinheel said:

Hello

i have ordered in 2001 for the first time, and never disappointed after 6 orders.

Thank you for your feedback, as well as Pierre1961 & Jkrenzer! I have placed my 1st order. After scrolling through several pages this pair jumped right out to me. I just got in a pair of baby blue skinny jeans & I think these heels are going to be a lovely match with them. These are the Nara pumps & I chose the color as pictured.

3529-u.jpg

2 hours ago, chesterx said:

Thank you for your feedback, as well as Pierre1961 & Jkrenzer! I have placed my 1st order. After scrolling through several pages this pair jumped right out to me. I just got in a pair of baby blue skinny jeans & I think these heels are going to be a lovely match with them. These are the Nara pumps & I chose the color as pictured.

3529-u.jpg

Good choice, cute shoes. 
Be ready to wait for several weeks before receive your order.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fifty years ago this summer, Montgomery Wards Catalog offered "A Trio of Tiny Straps" Mary-Jane on a sculptured 1 1/8 inch heel.  They caught my eye when the girls wore them to high school classes.  I was too intimidated to go to a shoe store and make the buy.  But in the fall, I started my college career and when the Wards sale catalog offered them at a price of $3.99, I had to make the purchase.  I had no idea if a size 10B would fit but hoped they would ---- they did and the feeling was … you all know there is no way to describe the initial feeling. 
The 3 strap Mary-Jane is still a favorite design and maybe find a pair similar to the ones you found.  Congratulations to you,

• Like 2

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...