Have you been noticed

spikesmike

spikesmike,

Without context I doubt any of us know who Terry Avery is. This photo appears to have been taken in the basement of your home so seeing the photo later turn up on social media makes me wonder about the intentions of those you are letting in. I would be angry if I had discovered this under these circumstances if I'm reading it right. If you're in public then all bets are off. Nice heels though!  HappyinHeels

If you posted your pictures to the open public on the internet, anyone on Pinterest can "pin" your pictures which makes them show up on their public Pinterest wall/page which sounds like is what happened to you.

You can try to request that they remove them, or you can report them to Pinterest indicating that you don't want your pictures pinned to this person's page.  But any one of us that have openly posted pictures to any public website are vulnerable to be re-posted elsewhere and sometimes you don't have many options to get them removed without pulling a lawyer in.  That is the risk of posting pictures like that on a public website.

By the way, I just searched Pinterest right now.  I did not find your picture above, but after 10 minutes I did find a few other hhplace regulars there, and there are probably more if I spent more time searching.

Edited by hhboots

Yep, beware - when you post pictures they may (will) show up anywhere that you least expect them....  Over the years several of my pictures that I have posted here at hhplace have mysteriously appeared on various sites (pinterest and google for example).  The fact that they were there bothered me for a while, but they were nice pictures and I got over it.  Privacy IS a thing of the past.  

And as others have said, when you are out in public and photographed - you are own your own.....

Who is John Gault???   ha ha     Take care all...   sf  

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 4/21/2018 at 10:22 AM, SF said:

Yep, beware - when you post pictures they may (will) show up anywhere that you least expect them....  Over the years several of my pictures that I have posted here at hhplace have mysteriously appeared on various sites (pinterest and google for example).  The fact that they were there bothered me for a while, but they were nice pictures and I got over it.  Privacy IS a thing of the past.  

And as others have said, when you are out in public and photographed - you are own your own.....

Who is John Gault???   ha ha     Take care all...   sf  

Who is John Gault? HA! Haven't heard that one in a while.