Eks shoes

jamie1608

I have been looking at similar shoes on Amazon and FSJ shoes, other brands but they all look about the same, some have good reviews.

Try looking for these brands sammitop, XYD, umexi, kmeioo, vocosi, lovirs, modemoven, their offerings are very similar and you can find some pretty shoes for a low price I don't know about the quality yet.

You can also try FSJ shoes they have lots of similar shoes in many colors and according to reviews they are pretty good, haven;t tried them yet but I have a very long list of shoes on my wish list from them because of the huge variety they have and how pretty they are.

For the price it is not a big risk.

I want to purchase these to get a glimpse on how would CL So kate would fit me. These seem similar enough of course not the same by a long stretch but for the price as I said it is not a big risk.

When I go form them I will let you know, all purchases are on stand by at the moment, as I mentioned in a another thread, but it doesn't hurt to look and build up the wish list.]

If you decide to purchase them let us know your thoughts.

Regards

Actually, I do own a pair of those shoes.   As someone said, they don't look quite like the picture, but are very close,.  They are pretty well made for the price.   Mainly, the steep angle of the shoe in the picture is not quite like the real thing, but that might be dependent on the size as I have seen in some other shoes (where smaller sizes are steeper than larger sizes because they use the exact same heel for all sizes) if you get my meaning.

Anyway, I bought mine in a size 10 and  while they are pretty high (~5.25"), as you can see below the incline is not quite as steep as the ones in the photo you gave.  I would recommend them, unless you are buying them only to get that very steep incline, then you might be a little disappointed.  :) Well, happy buying, maybe  LOL

20180303_064252a.thumb.jpg.b18c509501964103f631b65ccac1db7e.jpg

• Like 1