Jessica Simpson Alan boots

killer heels

killerheels,

Like Bubba and Heelster I have Jessica Simpson shoes (a number of wedges and heels including the Carlow sandals in my avatar) but no boots. All of her shoes fit me well and I have no issues. My guess is these boots will be fine as far as workmanship goes I just don't know if you tried on something to get an idea on fit or not. These boots should look very nice any bootcut jean or even tucked with skinny jeans if you're up for that. Don't fret about what to get, the time is nigh for boots gone high!  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

I have a pair of Jessica Simpson black boots, but have always longed for these JS cowboy boots.  They are tough to find in size 11, and always pricey when I see them for sale online, usually around $300.  Unfortunately, I have no experience wearing the JS cowboy boots, my black JS boots fit true to size and are easy to walk in, they have 5" heels and about a 1/2" platform.  I sure hope you are able to buy these JS cowgirl boots affordably, and you like them....

Can't wait to see pictures, I'm envious for sure...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have a pair in Black and had a pair in brown before. Sold the the brown ones. They are nice and comfortable to walk in and I have used them a lot.  I also have another pair of Jessica Simpson cowboy boots and I like them a lot too. I am a 41 euro size and us 10 works fine for me.

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 11:56 PM, Beeblebrox said:

I have a pair in Black and had a pair in brown before. Sold the the brown ones. They are nice and comfortable to walk in and I have used them a lot.  I also have another pair of Jessica Simpson cowboy boots and I like them a lot too. I am a 41 euro size and us 10 works fine for me.

I'm in Turkey for a couple of weeks and a amazed at the range of cowboy boots here with higher heels... Particularly in markets. I tried on a couple of pairs earlier in the week but in shorts felt uncomfortable doing so. Planning to revisit maybe with a pair of boot cut jeans on weekend 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killer heels said:

I'm in Turkey for a couple of weeks and a amazed at the range of cowboy boots here with higher heels... Particularly in markets. I tried on a couple of pairs earlier in the week but in shorts felt uncomfortable doing so. Planning to revisit maybe with a pair of boot cut jeans on weekend 

Sounds great, I wonder why there is such a great selection in Turkey?  Sure hope you get back to that market, can't wait to see some pictures...

I am glad to read some of you are taking an interest in cowboy boots. According to ' pebblesf '  Jessica Simpsons are tuff to find in size 11 US.

I am size 13 US so JS shoes and boots are out of the question for me. So I went the extra mile and purchased cowboy boots from Estresmodes.

Extreme heels .  Love these boots.    spikesmikeDSCF5178.thumb.JPG.e3e1325cbcb294ce1e1a7f589172ba8e.JPG

• Like 5