You guys decide

HotPinkHeels

After a recent purge I've decided to get back into wearing heels.  I'd like some feedback on which pair you think I should go with first.  I'll buy whatever seems to be most popular.

e41b4e51d7ee4edbcb9cbb906434576d.jpg

or

domina-108-hp_1.jpg

I want to hear your opinions please.

• Like 2

Here's another vote for the pumps. A more versatile shoe that can be worn with just about anything.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

hotpinkheels,

Both are nice. I'd like to know the occasion and intended venue of wear. I think any potential purchase should begin with the question; "How will these shoes fit what I want to wear and where I want to wear them?" The pumps may be more versatile but I can think of times the sandals would be better. Hot pink though is not subtle no matter what else you may be doing. HappyinHeels

• 2 months later...

I guess a lot depends on what you wore before the purge, meaning the height of the heel.  The pumps appear to be 5 in, but the sandals look to be 5.5 in (I had a similar pair).  Conventional wisdom would say get the pumps first, then work up to the sandals.  Especially if you are going to street heel as I hear open toe shoes attract much more attention than closed toe shoes.

• 1 month later...