Any Permanent-heeled or extreme/ultra heels wearing girls based in the UK?

stevenyeandl

Hi All

As I said in my introductory post, I've always been fascinated by girls who wear extreme high heels, and also the women who choose to become ''permanently heeled'' and are unable to wear flats/put their feet flat, etc. Strange I know, but hey ho, just the way I am. Obviously it's not something I would ever try to convince one of my past gf's to do, since I think it has to be a lifestyle choice that they have to choose for themselves, not simply to please me. Unfortunately, where I'm from I've never had the fortune to meet one of these incredibly brave women, and nobody I've found online who's made this lifestyle choice has ever been UK based. 

Which is what brings me here. From what I've seen of this forum there are people from all walks of life, and as such I thought if there were any UK based women who choose this lifestyle, they would either be on here or would know someone who is on here. Obviously it's a very intimate thing to talk about, so I'm not looking to ask any personal questions, I'd just love some insight into the lifestyle, such as your experiences and how it affects your day to day life, just so that if one day, in one chance in a million I get to date a permanently high-heeled woman, I know how to make her feel like a queen. 

Cheers everybody

stevenyeandI,

Whilst I understand what you are looking for I think you should understand this is not a dating site. It is a socially interactive site involving people of all walks of life as you correctly observed. A balanced website will tend to draw a diverse crowd which is a good thing. Our site takes great pains to remain clean and enjoyable for all without straying into topics which could be reasonably described as fetishistic.

Most of us recognize that men wearing heels is a personal and completely legal choice but that large sections of mainstream society may not see it that way.

Large sections of society didn't used to understand or want to understand gays and lesbians or transgender people until one day they realized they were no threat to them. Same thing here. Gentle but persistent education is the key to understanding us as well as any thing else. As far flung as we are and as diverse as we are we all share this same interest which is the bedrock of this site.

We often talk about what kinds of heels we wear, with what outfits, and even where we wore them and may include some photos for better reference. Now, out of this interaction, you may privately message other members which may provide further information on your specific question.

As far the U.K. goes let's just say the Crown is amply represented here. The site is managed from the U.K. and we have many members from there on this site. We also talk about other things from fixing machines and cars or doing yardwork and other such common topics any good neighbors may talk about.

There is a certain standard to be maintained so that the right kind of advertisers are here and so that the wrong type of searches do not lead to this site. It's called self-preservation. So far it has worked. Basically our site administrator above, Tech, has left the call to us. I figured I'd lay out the premise of the site in the hopes you can interact with us and not cross the line. It is not a judgment rather a clarification.

You can always review this site's rules.  The ref has not called a penalty but is watching your footwork. Stay onside and on the field of play and you'll have nothing to concern yourself with.

I hope this all makes sense to you and you'll stay to enjoy the conversation. HappyinHeels

Edited by Tech
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

stevenyeandI,

Whilst I understand what you are looking for I think you should understand this is not a dating site. It is a socially interactive site involving people of all walks of life as you correctly observed. A balanced website will tend to draw a diverse crowd which is a good thing. Our site takes great pains to remain clean and enjoyable for all without straying into topics which could be reasonably described as fetishistic. Most of us recognize that men wearing heels is a personal and completely legal choice but that large sections of mainstream society may not see it that way. Large sections of society didn't used to understand or want to understand gays and lesbians or transgender people until one day they realized they were no threat to them. Same thing here. Gentle but persistent education is the key to understanding us as well as any thing else. As far flung as we are and as diverse as we are we all share this same interest which is the bedrock of this site. We often talk about what kinds of heels we wear, with what outfits, and even where we wore them and may include some photos for better reference. Now, out of this interaction, you may privately message other members which may provide further information on your specific question. As far the U.K. goes let's just say the Crown is amply represented here. The site is managed from the U.K. and we have many members from there on this site. We also talk about other things from fixing machines and cars or doing yardwork and other such common topics any good neighbors may talk about. There is a certain standard to be maintained so that the right kind of advertisers are here and so that the wrong type of searches do not lead to this site. It's called self-preservation. So far it has worked. Basically our site administrator above, Tech, has left the call to us. I figured I'd lay out the premise of the site in the hopes you can interact with us and not cross the line. It is not a judgment rather a clarification. You can always review this site's rules.  The ref has not called a penalty but is watching your footwork. Stay onside and on the field of play and you'll have nothing to concern yourself with. I hope this all makes sense to you and you'll stay to enjoy the conversation. HappyinHeels

Thank you very much. I wasn't trying to be a nuisance or break the rules, for which I apologise. Like I said I wasn't trying to date anyone or meet anyone in person, just talk to someone online who chose that lifestyle. Nevertheless I appreciate I was wrong and I'll try not to repeat the mistake in the future.

I think you'll find that being stuck wearing heels requires no bravery at all and is, almost without exception, a slow and unromantic realization that you're stuck,

rather than a fetishistic based lifestyle choice. 

Edited by Amanda
  • Like 1

You're quite welcome Steve. Within this community wearing heels, or being around others who do, is as normal a part of life as walking, driving, or shopping. In the final analysis I think most human beings just want to move through life and enjoy what there is with what time we have and do so with a certain amount of their own style. HappyinHeels

• Like 3

I think @HappyinHeels pretty much nailed it with his reply, very clear without being too harsh.  Also, kudos to Tech for allowing someone else here step up to say all that.  Interesting change of approach as I we have seen Tech address these in a much more direct and firm handed manner.  Anyway, not much more I can add to what has already been said. :) 

I figured the analogy with football might help make the point. Visual (albeit virtual) aids are always better when trying to explain anything. Especially over these distances! Thanks to all. Your servant in America's Heartland. HappyinHeels

Perhaps the post would have been more appropriate in the Ultra High Heels forum. There's been various discussion on these lines previously.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 4 months later...

I really think Miss Amanda stated this the best. To realize that your body has become accustomed to wearing heels and that the tendons in the ankle have shortened because of this and the resultant pain that would be the result would be as tortuous as some of the Asian practices the physically deformed the feet of certain females to cause them to ever be able to walk. The only fortunate thing about this particular issue is that even if someone were to become "stuck" this is not a permanent disfigurement and can be overcome by progressively wearing heels of a lower height in steps until being able to walk flat footed again is achieved. Admittedly this would take time but then getting to a "stuck" condition would also take time. To avoid this a person that likes to wear heels should periodically take a few days of break from wearing to prevent this from occurring.

That is unless getting "stuck" is what you really want to do.

Edited by hoborob
Additional comment

4 hours ago, hoborob said:

To avoid this a person that likes to wear heels should periodically take a few days of break from wearing to prevent this from occurring.

I can't do this, when I wear heels sparsely on a weekend I need to take pain killers at night to be out of enough pain so I can sleep.

Sorry to hear that Cali. I have read that if you wish to go down then you should progressively wear lower heels so that your ankle tendons will lengthen out so that you can stand flat footed for longer periods of time without pain. But then if you wish to stay in higher heels you can of course ignore this and just enjoy wearing your heels.

It the whole system, hamstring-calves-achilles. I try to go barefooted a couple of hours everyday and do stretching exercises.  But I like to be in 4 inch heels for at least 10 hours everyday.

As for the post that started this thread, no comment.   Having said that, my heart does go out to you guys and gals with muscle, tendon and joint problems that require the constant wearing of heels. 

I have been blessed with healthy joints, tendons etc (maybe running 20+ miles a week helps) that allows me to wear whatever styles of shoes or sandals that I desire. Flats, heels, no problem, but I do keep the heel height to less that 3 inches since I am to tall already!  

The ability to openly wear high heels as a guy in public is a wonderful experience, but I am glad that I also have the option to wear other styles of gals shoes.  

Stay healthy all, and have fun.....    sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"