Looking for long pants to go over pumps

bambam

I'm tall, 6 feet, and with pumps, I'm way taller. I want to find some boot cut womens jeans or pants that fit properly, but have a long inseam so that they go over the pump or bootie I'm wearing. Any advice for finding the right size? any particular brands that cater to tall skinny women? What should I be looking for? Have you had any luck in this area? 

Passion-Boot-Cut-Jeans.jpg

howtowearbootcutjeans1.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hello 

you can try with the brand" Long tall Sally"

i personally wear boot cut 30/36 Wrangler 

Boy o boy, you do have a long/tall figure for sure, I'm so envious (in a good way though).

I have the same "problem," tallness.  I am 6ft 3in and slim in stature.  I love wearing high heels but don't want to look like the Jolly Green Giant.  I keep the heel height to less than 3 inches which is fine for me.  I just want to wear heels, not be a "spectacle" and/or attract attention to myself.  

As for pants, you just have to explore different sizes and styles.  I mostly wear denim styles with varying length that exposes some or none of the heel, just depends on how I feel that day.  I have had pretty good luck with both guys and gals styles.  Have fun...   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thank you @pebblesf

I am 6 feet tall and 69kg ( sorry no idea how many pounds! 150?)

not so easy to keep that weight: swimming 3/4 hours a week,walking,not too much junk food.....  Not so easy. I love food ! 

These 30/36 jeans are only to go with my 15 cms heels. Unnoticeable when walking .oh yes the walk is different but still fine for a public walk.But still noticeable when sited  .

With flat shoes just normal Levi's 511 30/34 

3 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Thank you @pebblesf

I am 6 feet tall and 69kg ( sorry no idea how many pounds! 150?)

not so easy to keep that weight: swimming 3/4 hours a week,walking,not too much junk food.....  Not so easy. I love food ! 

These 30/36 jeans are only to go with my 15 cms heels. Unnoticeable when walking .oh yes the walk is different but still fine for a public walk.But still noticeable when sited  .

With flat shoes just normal Levi's 511 30/34 

Pierre

Give yourself plenty of credit for staying in shape and watching your diet.  You deserve to be able to enjoy wearing great looking outfits...D

• Like 2

I used to curse my height until I found heels. I could wear 6.5"/16 cm heels and just be as all as SF with no heels! I tend to look for a size 16 long (womens size jeans) to wear with heels as i have a 30"/75cm inseam. One good way to fit for jeans is to either wear some heels into the store and bring a pair to try with the pants you are contemplating buying. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

I have always thought it funny that folks are never satisfied with their appearance (this is said mostly in jest). I am to tall, clothes don’t fit, folks “assume” I am good at basketball - I’m not - and wish I were shorter!  Contrast that with my best pal from elementary school who is “short” and has always wanted to be taller.  The grass is always greener they say. 

Several years ago I was in Vegas, in heels of course, when a guy (shorter than me) approached me and said, “you’re wearing heels?”  That began a short discussion that ended with the guy saying that he thought it wonderful that I would wear heels, that he always wanted to be taller and might try wearing heels someday.  I hope he did.  

Have fun all.....   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

14 hours ago, SF said:

Several years ago I was in Vegas, in heels of course, when a guy (shorter than me) approached me and said, “you’re wearing heels?”  That began a short discussion that ended with the guy saying that he thought it wonderful that I would wear heels, that he always wanted to be taller and might try wearing heels someday.  I hope he did.  

Good short story SF.

• Haha 1

btw, I do have a pair of women jeans that are too short, and although I can't wear them (I may cut them up and make them capris, not sure yet), they are far and away the most comfortable and well fitting pants I've ever purchased. Mens jeans are so heavy and ill fitting, these are great. 

@bambam I used to wear Gap brand women's jeans, but I found that their mid-rise didn't sit well for me. I now only wear American Eagle brand jeans. The style I wear is Kick Boot, and they used to make them in khaki and denim. I use PoshMark which is a site/app like eBay but for clothing, shoes, etc only. I've never paid more than $20 for pants on there. They make the style in regular, short, long, and extra long. The extra long inseam is 36". Hope this helps!

Thank you for these informations 

I am 30/34 without heels. 

Levis 30/36 isn’t possible to find 

I got some 30/36 bootcut Wrangler. Really ok. 

I will try to find the kick boot American eagle 

thanks again 

pierre

I like the Gloria Vanderbilt , "Amanda" women's jeans, that JeffB also likes.They look so much better on me than, men's jeans. Even my wife says that too. I have them in about 6-8 colors and even the skinny versions of them too. The only down side to them is the longest inseam is about 34".  I wear a size 16 M length. I don't want them to hide my heels. I want people to see i'm wearing heels! For you guys that need a longer inseam , look on the Long Tall Sally website. They have clothing and shoes for tall women. You may find jeans on their site.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I found my perfect jeans are bootcut jeans from Torrid. I tried them on in the store, then ordered two pair online - one in regular length for lower heels and flats, and one in longer length (2" longer) for higher heels.

Steve

• Like 1

I was going through my cupboard the other day, tossing out some items that I haven't worn in ages. One of them was a pair of baggy jeans. My wife said to me that I really should get myself a new pair. and that skinny jeans would look great on me.  hmmm.... I said "OK, I'm open to that..." 

so, we'll see what happens.... 

• Like 1

bambam:  My ex-wife was/is 6' tall with out shoes. Very long legs. I am 5'  10" , I could wear her jeans but she could not wear mine because her legs were/are so long.

She always had to order jeans from a catalog. some times the jeans would fit, some times not. We found she could go into a western store and get her the perfect fit.

In Columbus, Ohio it was Rod's Western Palace. I get my boot cut jeans there. Great for wearing high heels.

DSCF5242 (1).JPG

DSCF5244 (1).JPG