Hello from the UK

Hi Everyone. I am a 34 year old male from the UK. I have always had a thing for wearing skirts. In the last few weeks, I have discovered I now have a thing for heels. I have just bought my first pair of heeled sandals, which I can't wait to put on. I own my own business, so I normally can a chance to get dressed up into a tight skirt, stockings, and heels after everyone has gone home. Looking forward to posting some pics.

Edited by Tech
Too much information. Some things should remain private! Seriously!
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to this site, I'm also from the uk but my passion is more about the heels than the clothes, I'm interested to know do you keep a male identity when wearing skirts and heels or do you transform, do you wear them in public and what part of the uk are you from, I'm in the midlands by the way 

• Like 1

Welcome IGNS!  Great to have new guys here.  I truly believe most guys "have a thing for heels", there are just not many that are willing to explore their hidden interests....

Looking forward to hearing more about you buddy, enjoy your heels...

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:47 AM, igotnewshoes said:

Hi Everyone. I am a 34 year old male from the UK. I have always had a thing for wearing skirts. In the last few weeks, I have discovered I now have a thing for heels. I have just bought my first pair of heeled sandals, which I can't wait to put on. I own my own business, so I normally can a chance to get dressed up into a tight skirt, stockings, and heels after everyone has gone home. Looking forward to posting some pics.

Welcome igotnewshoes to the site! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I started the opposite way you did in that I loved heels first and walked in them for a few years and just recently started to wear women's clothing in addition to the shoes. I have found that women have such a wide selection of things to wear while as a guy I am limited in what I can buy in men's clothing. So now I am beginning to put together outfits of both men's and women's clothing to create my own style. Believe it or not there is even a fashion trend called Freestyling which embodies what I am going. And here I thought that I was being original, hah!

Anyway, welcome aboard! Check out my blog sometime, Wearing Heels, It's a Journey

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your heels. I have had a thing for heels for a long time but only started branching out last year, and after doing a Google search, of all things, looking for like-minded people, I found this site. I'm in Virginia, in the US. Don't really do the whole dress up part, with rare exceptions, but if I get some decent makeup and clothes, who knows. Cheers!

On 20/03/2018 at 9:38 AM, maninboots said:

Hi and welcome to this site, I'm also from the uk but my passion is more about the heels than the clothes, I'm interested to know do you keep a male identity when wearing skirts and heels or do you transform, do you wear them in public and what part of the uk are you from, I'm in the midlands by the way 

I keep a male identity. When I get a chance to be on my own, I put on a pair of stockings and a skirt. Now I have started wearing heels too. I have never been out in public, I don't think I am there yet. I am from London. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

IGNS,

Welcome to our forum. Members' tastes run the spectrum from wearing just heels with male attire only in private to others who mix female and male articles with heels in private or public to those presenting entirely as female in public. We enjoy talking about what we wore and where we wore it no differently than the women would. What is remarkable, and what you'll discover, is just how often our members venture out presenting as men and wearing heels and get no negative reaction or at least none that they notice. I have noticed the opposite. I have gotten only positive comments from retailers who remember me or the occasional person in a store or on the street. This site is quite instrumental inspiring confidence to do what you have always wanted to do your whole life. You're in the right place! HappyinHeels

Edited by HappyinHeels
double word