Hello and thanks.

Hello all, a dear friend of mine (current member) recommended and asked me to take a look at this website.

So here I am a guy who enjoys shopping for and wearing female shoes and boots. I shop online and in store. I am discreet when in the shops and am very conscious of the stigma I could attract when shopping alone. This has been part of me throughout my adult life and I consider it a harmless, fun hobby.

I am happily married, my wife is fully aware, as long as I don’t go public or draw attention to myself in anyway, then she is cool with me and my shoes. Indeed she proffers advice and opinions and has been known to join me shoe shopping. 

Why heels when I’m a man? The simple answer being I love women’s shoes in all their forms, shapes and designs. I have most definitely inherited the shoe gene! It is an escape for me from a sometimes macho world, once I am wearing shoes I feel totally relaxed and content. Male shoes are just so boring IMHO. 

Well thanks for having me, I look forward to exploring and contributing to this site.

• Like 2

Hello,

I am a new member myself. I signed up around last week. So far everyone has been great. My girlfriend is supportive of what I do. I told her about it over a year ago, and Im happy I did. 

Anyways, welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks Barr. Yes it’s a weight lifted when you tell your nearest and dearest and they don’t flip out. Mind you we are lucky, not everyone has such understanding partners.

• Like 1

We are lucky. She does make suggestions on heels I should try. It makes the relationship more special. So what kind I heels do you like? Heel height? 

• Like 1

I go from kitten right upto abut 4” but anything higher then I’m like Bambi on ice. I don’t really look at the heel height initially more the shoe style that catches my eye.

• Like 1

I am also new to this forum after wearing heels for a long time, I’m also one for the style of the heels rather than the height, I must say though I prefer my thin stilettos which are actually 5 inches in these pics although they don’t look it  :fine:

BC7E68BB-EB85-4BD6-8197-070AB85AD537.jpeg

6310E392-F985-4BDD-B445-2C61A0E2E7D1.jpeg

Edited by Mitsysun1400
Mistake
  • Like 1

I know what you mean although as I get older I tend to lean towards more stable heels as opposed to thin stilettos and leaning quite literally. Not that I don’t like spikey heels, they make a good percentage of my collection. Nice patents by the way.

• Like 1

Thanks, I’m enjoying being among like minded folk only regret is why didn’t I find you guys here years ago!? I best make up for lost time. Thanks for the welcome. Oh yes I know, she’s a diamond,  but it took a long, long time, gentle persuasion and coaxing to win her round. I still take care not to rub it in her face after all not many husbands have more heels than their wives. Oh yes I realise I am truly lucky in that respect. 

• Like 2

On 14/03/2018 at 6:24 PM, IanHH said:

Hello all, a dear friend of mine (current member) recommended and asked me to take a look at this website.

So here I am a guy who enjoys shopping for and wearing female shoes and boots. I shop online and in store. I am discreet when in the shops and am very conscious of the stigma I could attract when shopping alone. This has been part of me throughout my adult life and I consider it a harmless, fun hobby.

I am happily married, my wife is fully aware, as long as I don’t go public or draw attention to myself in anyway, then she is cool with me and my shoes. Indeed she proffers advice and opinions and has been known to join me shoe shopping. 

Why heels when I’m a man? The simple answer being I love women’s shoes in all their forms, shapes and designs. I have most definitely inherited the shoe gene! It is an escape for me from a sometimes macho world, once I am wearing shoes I feel totally relaxed and content. Male shoes are just so boring IMHO. 

Well thanks for having me, I look forward to exploring and contributing to this site.

Hi and welcome to the site, reading your introduction post i could have written that myself, you have just described me to a t, great to have a fellow Brit on here too, looking forward to more chats with you in due course, enjoy 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, IanHH said:

Thanks, I’m enjoying being among like minded folk only regret is why didn’t I find you guys here years ago!? I best make up for lost time. Thanks for the welcome. Oh yes I know, she’s a diamond,  but it took a long, long time, gentle persuasion and coaxing to win her round. I still take care not to rub it in her face after all not many husbands have more heels than their wives. Oh yes I realise I am truly lucky in that respect. 

Welcome Ian, great to have you here with us....Sounds like you have done all the right things, so that your wife can accept your love of heels, sure wish my partner would come around....

We all understand how you feel, there is just something about wearing heels that is liberating and exciting....A guy complimented my boots yesterday, which made me feel great....Don

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maninboots said:

Hi and welcome to the site, reading your introduction post i could have written that myself, you have just described me to a t, great to have a fellow Brit on here too, looking forward to more chats with you in due course, enjoy 

Thanks I am definitely amongst like minded soles think I have finally found my heels home!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonC said:

Welcome Ian.  So lucky to have an understanding wife.  Does she wear heels as well?

Cheers Ron I am enjoying being here. Yes she wears heels although not as often as I do nor has she got anywhere near the number of heels I have. Like I say to her though “but darling you can never have enough pairs of heels.” To which I normally get the LOOK, which roughly translates to  “don’t push it sunshine!”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IanHH said:

Like I say to her though “but darling you can never have enough pairs of heels.” To which I normally get the LOOK, which roughly translates to  “don’t push it sunshine!”

Love that :cheeky:

Sounds so familiar! 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, IanHH said:

Cheers Ron I am enjoying being here. Yes she wears heels although not as often as I do nor has she got anywhere near the number of heels I have. Like I say to her though “but darling you can never have enough pairs of heels.” To which I normally get the LOOK, which roughly translates to  “don’t push it sunshine!”

Yeah, I am familiar with that look...lol!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!  My wife is tolerant of my heels but I wouldn't say she loves it.  She would prefer me to be the super macho type, I'm sure.  I'm convinced I have a lot of women's genes in my DNA so I like the idea of bridging the gap slightly.  I love the way my legs look in heels.  Love my wife in heels too but she had botched ankle surgery two years ago so it's been a while for her.  I do believe that is why she is uneasy with it, partially jealous too that I can wear them and she can't as much.  Welcome to the forum.  I, too, was thrilled when I Stumbled Upon this website last year while looking for like-minded people/support.

• Like 1