My new Ballet Heels

Not into Ballets (although I would like to test them, but doubt I'd be able to stand) those are nice looking, not sure if it is a copout having the velcro though, how long could you wait to be freed if you lost the key? And could you see yourself cutting them to get out of them? Nice looking though, thanks for sharing your pics.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I have a pair of the non locking ankle boots and I very much like them. The sales girl was amazed that I could stand up and move around in them (note, I did not say walk).. I mentioned I have a few other pairs, but I didnt mention my website to her.. hehe Is that locking strap actually attached? I have a pair of 6" pumps with a locking strap but it's velcro'd on the other side. so I use the padlocks for other things. Btw.. adding more bondage to ballet heels? Sounds redundent but I dig the concept :D I've got a pvc coated lycra catsuit with stirrup feet, if I put on my boots then the catsuit they are very much locked on :D although a padlock would be fun too.. Are the shoes made by Devious also? Thanks Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")