Greetings from a new member

Evening!

Im a new member. I found this website out of curiosity, searching for others like me who enjoy wearing heels. Im male, late 20s, and had a fascination with heels at an early age. Currently my girlfriend is very accepting of this hobby, therefore it has allowed me to reach out to others like me. I will share my collection and stories at a later time, but at the moment I feel it is necessary for introductions. I hope to meet meet and make friends on this site. 

• Like 3

Hey buddy, welcome!  Sounds like you are doing everything right, being honest and open with your girlfriend is definitely the road to success.   We look forward to your contributions and seeing you in heels...Don

Hey now, welcome to the site. If you enjoy high heels, this is the place. 

I have enjoyed gals shoes since I was a teen. Having an understanding girlfriend is wonderful. I told my girlfriend, now my wife of many years, about my fondness of gals shoes early on in our relationship and never looked back. 

Enjoy the site and have fun.   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Welcome to the site! Hope to see your collection of shoes. I am sure that you are like a lot of us and have quite a number of fashionable heels to wear.

If you ever have any questions, just give a shout!

• Like 1

Hello,

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, all of you. I figure the first pictures I can share would be of my Ellie heels. They come along with a good story. 

I haven't had much experience in 7"+ heels, I practiced in these but it ended in failure. My girlfriend helped me build courage to walk down our street in these. I did it, but walking back required that I walk down an incline. I ended up breaking my foot. Lol I went to work anyways, I was told to go home immediately as one of the ladies knew it was broken. 

It didn' stop me from wearing heels, but I did have to go 3 months with no heels. I felt more bad for scuffing and tearing these up. My girlfriend bought me 8 inch pleasers as a recovery gift...

20180313_160015.jpg

20180313_160246.jpg

• Like 1

I have invested in more sensible shoes. 4inch black patent pumps. Not platforms, although I like heels higher than 5 inches, I am enjoying my 4 inch heels. Perhaps I'll explore it more. 

Welcome...I am sure you will enjoy the people and discussions here. Its a great place to share your experiences and your love of heels. I too like the Pleaser style of heels but sometimes are not so practical for wearing in undesireable conditions. Although, enjoy those heels and we look forward to more of your submissions.

• Like 1