New ballet heels

Hotlatexboot

I just picked these up for the wife on poshmark. Haven't told her yet and not sure how to breach the subject. She knows I have a huge heel fetish but we've never done anything this extreme. Thoughts to make her more comfortable with it?

Screenshot_2018-02-25-12-10-31.png

On 25/02/2018 at 6:13 PM, Hotlatexboot said:

I just picked these up for the wife on poshmark. Haven't told her yet and not sure how to breach the subject. She knows I have a huge heel fetish but we've never done anything this extreme. Thoughts to make her more comfortable with it?

Screenshot_2018-02-25-12-10-31.png

Unusual style of Ballet Heels, what size are they?

What height of heel is your wife currently used to wearing?

They are size 8. The previous owner said she had them custom made but they came too late for a photo shoot so she hasn't worn them. My wife currently can wear around 5.5 without a platform, though I wouldn't want her to walk in these.

22 minutes ago, Hotlatexboot said:

They are size 8. The previous owner said she had them custom made but they came too late for a photo shoot so she hasn't worn them. My wife currently can wear around 5.5 without a platform, though I wouldn't want her to walk in these.

Is that Size 8 US ?  I guess that makes them a Size 6 UK which is the same size my wife wears.

My wife too has worn shoes with 5.5" heels without platforms but only around the house, but she could walk in them ok.

Like you, I also pushed the limits by buying her some Stiletto Boots with 6.25" Heels.  She tried them on but could barley stand up in them as her feet were incredibly arched & beyond vertical.

I've never bought her any Ballet Heels like your attached photo though, but again I would expect they would be for 'posing in' only :-)

I wear heels all the time and have tried ballet heels for fun. I have even worn them out on a few evenings over the years!

If your wife wears heels a lot - and can wear taller heels ok - then most likey she has the foot & ankle flexibility for these pictured ballet shoes.

Ballet shoes like this aren't comfy for standing long times, but for walking and standing a bit they're not hard to wear or balance, certainly no harder to balance than her tallest normal heels would be.

The trick is to lace these very tightly across the top of her foot to take as much pressure off her toes when standing - if you can get the fit tight across the bridge of the foot above the toes then ballets become more comfortable. The ankles straps etc in this design do nothing for comfort/support in this type of shoe.

On 2/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, Hotlatexboot said:

Well, I'd suggest you figure out something she's wanted you to do for a while for her, and plan a night making her feel special, offering these as something 'interesting' for the intimate time, but while making sure your focus is on her, with these being just a little extra spice. :)

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 10 months later...

I watched the Alexandra Potter videos and found the way she walks totally stunning.

So I was wondering if any here have tried to wear some. Could it considered as a good traming or rather à feet destroyer?

Thanks 

Pierre 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since jamie1608 is in the UK I assume he means UK8. This is equivalent to EU42, US men's 9 or US women's 10. This is always an approximate conversion since sizes differ between makes and styles.

I usually take UK9 shoes. I used to own a pair of Devious 1020 ballet boots which were marked 11. I think this was US women's size.

With ballet boots never go too big. You need a tight fit so that most of your weight is on the instep, not your toes.

In case anyone is wondering, I got mine out of curiosity, secondhand. I could just about walk in them after some practice and then felt they weren't worth the effort.

Edited by at9
Typos
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...