Northern Indiana Meet

K2inheels

Hey! If you live in southern Michigan, northern Indiana or even Chicago, looking to put together a meet for sometime in the summer. So if you are interested in doing that, let me know here and we can move forward from that.

Chow!

• Like 2

I have been known to travel through South Bend and then straight North to St Joe area, and periodically to the Gary / Indiana Harbor area. I also get into the Fort Wayne vicinity.

I will try to let you know when I may be in these locations on business. Dinner is a good option.

• Like 1

Hey Cat, think you are the guy I need to work with to make this event happen. You've been around this site longer than me and may have some real good ideas on how this can be put together. Let me know.

In my mind I would like to see it as maybe some shopping, seeing some sights, etc. 

Chat soon!

13 hours ago, CAT said:

We have been shooting for a Chicago gathering since last fall.   Let’s get this party started !

All depends on schedules for me. I make no promises.

PS - - Just FYI - - Caught up with Thighbootguy a few weeks ago, He's doing just fine and enjoying life.

K2inheels : Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. I would love to get an invitation to that party. Have not been to a meet for several years. I hope it is planned for a time

when I have not planned something else. Yours would still take priority. 

I just saw my shoestore friend, Gary, and there was some email problem between he and Tech. His email link, info@skyscraperheels.com kept saying incoming emails couldn't get rhough but in fact were making it seem like his box was full. My goal was to get him signed up and active here so a meeting could happen sooner rather than later. I may be done wishing and just encourage others to get together wherever possible. I live 2 hours from South Bend. HappyinHeels

• 4 months later...

I too am an interested party. Would like for something to kick off~
 (Granted my new job doesn't intervene too much)

On 2/22/2018 at 7:09 PM, HappyinHeels said:

I just saw my shoestore friend, Gary, and there was some email problem between he and Tech. His email link, info@skyscraperheels.com kept saying incoming emails couldn't get rhough but in fact were making it seem like his box was full.

I'm tempted to recommend he try an email provider like Gmail, though I'm sure he's dedicated to his own. IF anything, Gmail does allow for connecting multiple emails so that you can still receive emails from his original. Pretty nifty feature they, and most likely others, have.

Formally "HHDude"

I'd like to have a meet and greet for this area. Since I am relatively new here, perhaps someone with a little more experience in putting together a meet and greet that would be awesome! I'd even add a page to my website for purposes of signing up or advertising.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:13 PM, K2inheels said:

I'd like to have a meet and greet for this area. Since I am relatively new here, perhaps someone with a little more experience in putting together a meet and greet that would be awesome! I'd even add a page to my website for purposes of signing up or advertising.

Speaking of which - - - August 4th in Sandusky is looking rather promising !!

CAT, HHDude,

I worked on trying to be the conduit for Gary to be able to communicate better so people could get together but I cannot make him do certain computer functions. He has said he'd like to have a function, even every month or so, at his store but I am a results guy who wants to see it become reality. I'm sure some of us will get to meet each other. I met two of our members on my SF trip (Cali) and on the way home in Iowa (Mlroseplant). I had the good fortune of talking to a third (SF) while driving in Utah and have stayed in contact with him. It can be done.

Just don't expect a crowd as a  ore likely result is you'll meet perhaps two or three others at one time. Any company is appreciated really. I hope someone succeeds at this. It's good for the spirit. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, will be in Indianapolis on 12/13, staying near the airport.  Will have a few pairs of boots with me, size11.  Would love to meet up with another boot lover, but will only be there in the afternoon/evening....Don

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

So as I was organizing my many bookmarks saved, I came across "Skyscraper Heels" site, and I saw that it was updated to now say "Celebrating 21 years in June, 2019!" and I figured 'hey speaking of, I should visit HHPlace to see if anyone wants to get together at the store that month' and here I am!

Shall we get something going here, or should I repost my post in the "Chicago meet" thread instead?

Formally "HHDude"

1 hour ago, ChipsHH said:

Shall we get something going here, or should I repost my post in the "Chicago meet" thread instead?

I'll Pencil June in, but again, with my work etc. I can't be sure of anything these days.

I am in for a meet in Chicago, I'm there all the time, just spent the weekend there, no flats were on my feet all weekend!!!  I have a few dates that wont work as I am out of town but I am sure we can make something happen.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:12 AM, spikesmike said:

ChipsHH :  I enjoy high heel meets. I would be happy to go to Chicago for a meet, but I don't want the only one

there. That doesn't make for much of a meet. 

Oh, I'd be there for sure. As long as the weekend of the 21st-23rd (and the days before and after) are avoided, I'm totally there! I'm very much overdue for a revisit.

I just want to remind the shop owner that we still appreciate his on-going business, and that I still plan to buy Something from his shop :P

Formally "HHDude"