FSJ Shoes

HHMafia

HHMafia :  I just ordered a pair of Black Ankle Boots. $79.99. My first ever order from them . They say delivery with in 20 days. I will add up date when they arrive.

These are not the boots. I just like adding a little spice. Who can tell me where I can order a pair of these Oxfords ? Can not find the seller anywhere. 

black wing tip oxfords.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spikesmike said:

HHMafia :  I just ordered a pair of Black Ankle Boots. $79.99. My first ever order from them . They say delivery with in 20 days. I will add up date when they arrive.

These are not the boots. I just like adding a little spice. Who can tell me where I can order a pair of these Oxfords ? Can not find the seller anywhere. 

black wing tip oxfords.jpg

I will take a pair tooooo!!

• Like 1

Hi 

yes I have. I bought a pair of Chelsea boots (pic) 

they are great and only needed a bit of sole padding now they are sooooo comfy and I plan on ordering more from them soon. 

Have a look at plussizeheels.com , it is dedicated to help find shoes for those in the 11 to 15 size shoes 

4A345612-A46E-4B37-85D9-657778EF9AB5.jpeg

DC368C4E-29B9-4D79-B093-3004F49F1ABA.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I'd advise caution dealing with FSJ. I ordered some boots from them, but what I got was very different to the pics on the website. First image is from the website, second & third what I actually got.

They didn't hit their quoted delivery date, by a mile. I only got the boots after chasing them up via email.

Their initial response to my complaint that I didn't get what the website showed was 'no one else has ever complained about the materials'. Eventually, I got a 50% refund, but TBH, I don't think the boots I got were worth even that. They are just of really cheap chinese construction.

It's shame because a lot of what's on their website looks really good. I kept asking 'how would I get what you show on the website?' but they never answered that question.

fsj1.jpg

fsj2.jpg

fsj3.jpg

• Like 1

They give a UK address which is just a brass plate. It's an address where lots of companies have their registered office, possibly an accountant's practice. It's harder to tell where they are really based. Probably China.

2 hours ago, chrisr said:

I'd advise caution dealing with FSJ. I ordered some boots from them, but what I got was very different to the pics on the website. First image is from the website, second & third what I actually got.

They didn't hit their quoted delivery date, by a mile. I only got the boots after chasing them up via email.

Their initial response to my complaint that I didn't get what the website showed was 'no one else has ever complained about the materials'. Eventually, I got a 50% refund, but TBH, I don't think the boots I got were worth even that. They are just of really cheap chinese construction.

It's shame because a lot of what's on their website looks really good. I kept asking 'how would I get what you show on the website?' but they never answered that question.

fsj1.jpg

fsj2.jpg

fsj3.jpg

The website to what you got,,,,,, not even close.  

Chrisr : Is correct. What you see is not what you get. I ordered two (2) pair of high heel boots. They were calf high. NOTE : The material was good quality leather.

However, The boots were advertised as Lace up. They had a zipper up the front that I could not close up the front, they left a one (1) inch gap.I sent two Emails 

and two phone calls. NO response. I only heard from them when I contacted PayPal. I sent the boots back to them in Las Vegas for full refund. The other boots 

I ordered a week later. Delivery is now three weeks late. I think I will have to contact PayPal again before my refund date expires.      spikesmike

Edited by spikesmike
incert DSCF5438 .jpg

I forgot to post, I finally got mine, took three weeks. They look close to what I ordered, heel is stiletto, instead of the thicker heel, which I like, color is not even close, I ordered burgundy and they are red, and the stitches are not straight. Shoe is also tight, I ordered a 43 which should fit my size 9foot (us men) but they are tight. I am going to use my heat gun to stretch them. Overall I'm OK with the purchase, it was close to the color and the rest I'm OK with. Probably won't order again though. I'll try and post a what I ordered and what I got pic later. 

Edited by HHMafia