Hello all

First I apologize for not doing this sooner. Been on the site for a little over a year and really enjoy the stories and banter between members. I am a male in the US, and my current job does not allow me to be open about heels, maybe when I retire. Anyway, I have loved heels for a very long time (not a sexual fetishist, just love heels). I walk comfortably in 4 inch and love all the different styles and colors. If you look at guy shoes, they are all the same, slightly different color, but no variations. Anyway, sorry I can't give more details but privacy is my major concern, and thank you for letting me be a part of this site. It is very enlightening. 

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, HHMafia said:

First I apologize for not doing this sooner. Been on the site for a little over a year and really enjoy the stories and banter between members.

Well then I wish you a belated welcome to the site!

I agree whole heartedly that men's shoes are so boring! Like you I love heels for heels sake. And there are so many styles, colors and heights that if I bought a new pair of heels every day I'd never run out of new selections! But I must remain sane and not go crazy on my shoe purchases though I do have quite a few pairs. In any case glad you are on here, if you ever have questions or such, just let me know.

I do have a blog that you may want to check out, "Wearing-Heels - It's a Journey".

Chow!