Hi all.

I just got a really nice and comfortable pair of  leather and ponte pants.

Are the higher to the knee ones too much ?

I have these  two pairs at present, zip on one and the heel fell off another !

Lastly would ankle boots suit better with the pants.

thanks.

js

choices 2.L1060560 copy 2.jpg

choices 1.L1060563 copy.jpg

• Like 1

Kinda like the chunkier heel boot better.  I would think a ankle boot with the cuff rolled up a bit might work too. 

I like the ones on your right foot.  I believe that the outfit looks good with both boots but somehow the thick heel makes the outfit a little more formal than the other boot.

Just my opinion!!!

5 hours ago, Thighmax said:

I like the ones on your right foot.  I believe that the outfit looks good with both boots but somehow the thick heel makes the outfit a little more formal than the other boot.

Me too - they look better because the shaft is much higher. The heel looks higher too (even though I would have usually gone for the stiletto styles)

I love both pairs for different reasons.  Love the way the taller shafts fit your legs so nicely....But, also love the classic stiletto heels and pointed toes on the other pair.  Enjoy both pairs with the leather pants, looking great buddy...

Like others I would normally got for a heel but the pair on your right foot look better :) Ties in with the outfit

I'm a stiletto guy but the shaft on the boots just below the knee seems perfect for these pants, almost looks like a seamless transition. I'd go wit that boot.

• Like 1

Go with theBlock boot  hugs your leg better in the leather pants and the knee length  is perfect

I am normally a stiletto guy as well, but I think the thicker heel here looks better.  Maybe I'm just used to seeing blockier heel boots - been a while since stiletto boots were a common sight.

• Like 1

I disagree, a stiletto heel, maybe a bit higher, if it was paired with the upper the block heeled boot had would be my choice if available. Guess it's the entire boot, not just the heel type. If all other things are identical then stiletto always beats block. My experience has proven that thin stilettos are actually easier to wear and better balanced besides looking better.

• Like 2

The stiletto heel boot calf seems too wide

One thing that many seem to do, which in my opinion doesnt look too good is when people dont match the heels to their body shape.

If you are carrying a few extra KG around, prancing about in wafer thin stilettos just looks odd. whereas if you match the style of the heel to your body shape it actually looks so much better.

Chunkier folk also seem to crush the crap out of stilettos and they end up looking battered and akward.

• Like 3

I agree, Tech! Been saying that for years.

Steve

• Like 1

In this case I prefer the block heels, but He is not too large for stilettos,  these are just not the pair for this occasion. With jeans I'm sure the thin heels would look great.

3 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

In this case I prefer the block heels, but He is not too large for stilettos,  these are just not the pair for this occasion. With jeans I'm sure the thin heels would look great.

I'm liking the block heel better.

Stilettos always seem to look better with a contrasting color - don't know why. just seem to.

He looks great in the stiletto heeled boots!  Like others have said, the shafts on the block heeled boots fit seamlessly with the leather pants.   Don't get me wrong, the block heeled boots look great as well....

Can't go wrong with either choice....

Now I understand why I have had to replace the stiletto tips on my RL boots twice in only a few months....

Thank you all for your opinion and advice.

js

• Like 1