Pleaser sexy 21

jamie1608

jamie1608 :  Not knowing what pleaser 21 is, or not seeing a picture of them,  There is no way of knowing what you are contending with.

For anyone who is new to high heels or an experienced walker, It just comes down to putting on your shoes and walking for ever and ever.

spikesmike

DSCF5340.JPG

• Like 1

I have those, surprisingly comfortable, Pleaser actually knows how to fit the male foot. They are easy walking, only issue is loop that holds the strap is not well sewn on. To be honest, I super glued mine back in place after they pulled away from the shoe.

On 09/02/2018 at 11:58 AM, Jkrenzer said:

I have those, surprisingly comfortable, Pleaser actually knows how to fit the male foot. They are easy walking, only issue is loop that holds the strap is not well sewn on. To be honest, I super glued mine back in place after they pulled away from the shoe.

I put on my pair of sexy 21 this afternoon.

they are comfortable and I did do some steps ok.

i think it might take some serious walking to get it right.

• 2 weeks later...

I am probably not the best advisor on this matter, since I am "stuck" at approximately 4 1/2" difference between toe and heel as far as being able to walk naturally, but I would suggest taking video of yourself walking, just to see what you really look like to others. All the practice in the world will not help if you are walking in a way that looks odd and you don't realize it.