Hello from the US!

Hello! I have been a long time lurker on this site so I figured it was time to make an account and get involved! I enjoy wearing heels on a regular basis. I try to put outfits together that usually incorporate heels and skinny jeans. Currently trying to venture out in public more often but it is a slow process for me. I love to see that a lot of male members on here wear heels out all the time! I have a pretty big collection and look forward to sharing with you all!

Wedges.jpg

Ziginy.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:58 AM, Bootedupxoxo said:

Hello! I have been a long time lurker on this site so I figured it was time to make an account and get involved! I enjoy wearing heels on a regular basis. I try to put outfits together that usually incorporate heels and skinny jeans. Currently trying to venture out in public more often but it is a slow process for me. I love to see that a lot of male members on here wear heels out all the time! I have a pretty big collection and look forward to sharing with you all!

Wedges.jpg

Ziginy.jpg

Hey man cool outfit love your boots at the bottom lets talk some time!!!!

• Like 1

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I will say I've rarely seen an initial post get such rave reviews but then you did back it up with some fine artwork, didn't you? The second photo definitely says awesome and not bashful at the same time. Good start indeed. Show up at a nightclub and you should have no trouble getting in. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!    HappyinHeels

• Like 1

Welcome! Glad you joined and look forward to seeing some of the heels you have. If you are like me, you have a good selection. Love the heels you have on in the pics.

I encourage you to continue to make strides in wearing your heels in public. I know it can be intimidating at time, but just be confident, be proud and don't put too much stock in other peoples narrow view point. I have found that for every poor reaction, I get twice the affirmation from others. I cannot tell you how many times a complete stranger has complimented my on my heels or have told me that they wish I had my balls to wear heels. So keep strutting those heels!