Legwear forum? Worth it or waste of time?

Hi Guys

So after receiving several messages from users about the possibility of a legwear forum, a cleanly run one that isnt a bolt on of some marketing company, and is managed properly, I'm just dropping a quick question to see how many others would be interested?

Yep or Nope?

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You can try this link - you might have to sign up for free access to Delphi Forums. I don't recall if you need to be a member to read posts, but you do need to join to post your own thoughts..

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

What does legwear mean in this case?

Trousers, leggings, socks, legwarmers, and/or hosiery?

edit:  Apparently it means hosiery, tights, nylons, etc.  Tight lower body wear.

Edited by alphax

14 hours ago, Cali said:

If it include such things as leggings and yoga pants, I would be interested.

I agree...such items nicely compliment a great pair of heels or boots. And that they should be displayed tasteful because some items can be quite "revealing". 

Myself, I enjoy wearing leggings with many of my heels and boots.

Edited by bnchmrk

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2018 at 4:24 AM, Aly said:

Have you checked out the "Legwear As A Unisex Fashion" forum on Delphi?

On 07/02/2018 at 5:42 PM, Aly said:

You can try this link - you might have to sign up for free access to Delphi Forums. I don't recall if you need to be a member to read posts, but you do need to join to post your own thoughts..

I have indeed seen it, its horrible, hence my asking...  a nice, properly run, professional legwear community that doesnt look liek it fell off the back of the 1970's that has a long, and independant future, seperate of whatever the Delphi folks are doing. That was my thinking.

It also benefits in being able to keep the off-topic stuff that makes some folk here a bit "uncomfortable" shall we say..

19 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I'm curiously wanting to get into leggings... so sure!

Soooooo what are you waiting for?    I wear leggings almost every day.  At hone shopping working out running around grocery store    Usually with my Soren wedge ankle boots Michele Kors knees boots and  yes sometimes guys shoes and even gym shoes.   Mostly Lulu some Nike and Under Armour 

• Like 2

Right folks... Its done... If you would like to get registered first, I'm keeping the URL secret for a bit to allow members here to register and secure usernames if they want to, plus, I'd also like your help in creating the structure..

So, if you would like to join, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you within 24hrs with the URL for you to register, get you approved and start setting out the shop so to speak...

On 3/3/2018 at 5:16 PM, CAT said:

Soooooo what are you waiting for?    I wear leggings almost every day.  At hone shopping working out running around grocery store    Usually with my Soren wedge ankle boots Michele Kors knees boots and  yes sometimes guys shoes and even gym shoes.   Mostly Lulu some Nike and Under Armour 

So with the leggings aspect, there is one main reason, and the decision to wait came after talking with a female friend who is aware of my heeling etc. While I have not posted any pictures or updates, I am in the middle of seriously trying to reshape my body. Since January 1, as all New Year's resolutions start, I am down 18 lbs and one pants size! My goal is 30 lbs and two pants sizes. I normally would wear a 12, am a tight 10, and hope to achieve some sort of an 8 when all is said and done. Because of this, even though they make stretch leggings, I want to be at my final goal/size before buying any more pants related items. I'm already a little bummed because a bunch of jeans and pants I recently bought off PoshMark are now starting to fit on the loose/too loose end and will inevitably be resold or donated.

So while nervousness plays a small part, the big part is my weight loss and reshaping!

Edited by KneeBooted
Typos

4 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

So with the leggings aspect, there is one main reason, and the decision to wait came after talking with a female friend who is aware of my heeling etc. While I have not posted any pictures or updates, I am in the middle of seriously trying to reshape my body. Since January 1, as all New Year's resolutions start, I am down 18 lbs and one pants size! My goal is 30 lbs and two pants sizes. I normally would wear a 12, am a tight 10, and hope to achieve some sort of an 8 when all is said and done. Because of this, even though they make stretch leggings, I want to be at my final goal/size before buying any more pants related items. I'm already a little bummed because a bunch of jeans and pants I recently bought off PoshMark are now starting to fit on the loose/too loose end and will inevitably be resold or donated.

So while nervousness plays a small part, the big part is my weight loss and reshaping!

Good for you!   That seems to be a hard thing to do even for me.   I really have to watch what I eat, well not watch it but cut back and cut out some things.   I have lost some weight but need to keep going.  Ideally I would like to get down A few pounds, like 10.    I have a ton of clothes in size 4 and 6 and want to keep it that way.   It’s not easy when I love to eat, good food and junk food,  wasn’t a problem when I was younger but it is now!!!!   Good luck on your quest I know it’s not easy. 

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

As a non English native speaker,I would have thought that " reshaping my body "is: cut' out for the food plus sport. 

By the way,i don't think you can lose weight easily if you don't make some sport. With a reasonable body activity the food becomes less important and you don't lose your muscles. Swimming is the best. Not aggressive for the joints. 

Bump... Legwear site now up and running...

PM me if you want to get in first and get your username secured. Am holding off on broadcasting the site URL for a bit just to give folk a chance to pick their usernames as I know a lot of you like to use the same ones.

Tech,

I like the concept. Anything to keep up the dynamics of our forum. What I know of Delphi Forums is it seems to be a place where barflies gather to complain and gossip. One has to emerge from the sewer to enjoy any light which life has to offer. HappyinHeels

So its now been a week, and time to make it known to all, if you want to come on over to Legwear Place then come and join in.

Tell anybody you know, share the link on other "cough cough forums/board" lol

legwearplace.org