Hi from Max in Montreal

Max

Hi folks,

My name is Max. I hail from Western Europe and am 42 years old. I currently live and work in Montreal, Canada.

I am like many other gentlemen on this forum. I have a high heel and foot fetish. I love wearing stockings and high heels my self as well. 

At home, I wear high heels most of the time. I have 12 pairs. They are mostly Pleaser and Ellie models, varying in hight between 6 and 9 inch. I have attached two pics. I have size EU 45/US 12 size feet. For my heels, I buy women's size 14.

I increasingly wear heels in the office as well and keep two pairs there. I work behind a standing desk and hence I'm on my heels all day. My desk is shielded from view by another desk and no one can see what I'm wearing. I even conduct meetings wearing my heels. Great fun! When I need to step out of my office I quickly change into business shoes.

My feet are extremely sensitive. I cannot walk on hot sand for example, where others don't seem to have a problem. Also, when I get a foot massage I get tingles all over. Hence, when I wear heels the pressure on the ball of my foot gives me great sensations, and somehow gives me a very calm and focussed feeling. I wonder if other people recognize this.

Over the years heels have become extremely comfortable to me and I almost feel naked without them. I don’t have any problems with my feet. I walk outside at least 1.5 hours a day in normal shoes and do a lot of running as well.

I was married and my wife was very understanding and supportive. We recently divorced, but that was due reasons completely unrelated to my ‘hobby’.

Since, I’ve been a bachelor again, I upped my game a bit, so to speak. I have started to wear corsets at home regularly. I keep myself fully shaven, and currently I am undergoing regular wax treatments to reduce hair growth. I also keep my toenails painted (I have very beautiful feet btw). The fear of being spotted in the gym, especially by colleagues who also frequent my gym, is very exciting. The trickiest moment is when I take off, or put on my stockings. And of course, going to and from the shower is tricky. But I'm going astray here.

I don’t have an urge to wear heels outside…yet. But considering my recent behavior, I guess it’s only a matter of time. I think men will always want to push the envelope and find new ways to get some kind of rush.

I’m sometimes a bit worried about finding another understanding partner. But I’ll start worrying about that in the spring when I feel like dating again. For now, I'm just having fun.

I haven't read through many threads here, but I'm eager to hear from you if you find my behaviour quite normal, or a bit out there. 

Anyway, nice to meet all of you here! I’m sure I can learn a lot from all of you. I also hope I can also make a good contribution to the discussions!

Regards, Max

IMG_5442.JPG

IMG_5445.JPG

IMG_5443.JPG

Edited by Max
Forgot to mention something important.
  • Like 4

Hi Max,

welcome aboard. There are a great many diverse minds and variations centered around a common passion for high heels here. I don't think anything you've mentioned is extreme, I' m sure you'll be very welcome here.

Edited by nzfreestyler
  • Like 2

Max,

Welcome to our forum. Nice collection to start your posting here. You like higher heels like me. I am lucky to wear a 10-11 US in women's sizes so there is a lot more I can choose from. Listen to this next part carefully. You ABSOLUTELY can and eventually will wear your heels outside the office. It is the natural progression. Montreal is a city I am very familiar with as my father was raised in the farm country around Trois-Rivieres. Montreal has about the best nightlife in Canada and I'm sure you could wear your heels to certain nightspots on either Rue St-Denis or Rue Ste. Catherine among others. Your desire to wear heels will not diminish nor will where you want to wear them. That's why you landed here.....with us.

Soyez le bienvenue chez nous!     HappyinHeels

• Like 2

Great collection Max. 

Nothing you said seems strange to us.  I have always felt that most guys have a secret interest in heels, but very few have the guts to explore it...

We look forward to hearing more about you, and seeing more pics of your great heels....

• Like 1

Welcome...great heel collection! Sounds like you are enjoying your heels and whether its in the comfort of your home at work or in public you will always have open minded people here to accept your love of heels with many interesting conversations and experiences to share. 

I too like the pleaser brands and platform heels. But with trends changing every year some styles are getting harder to find. Myself I am always on the lookout for that next pair of fabulous heels.

Enjoy your time here!

• Like 1

Welcome max! Hope you have a lovely time browsing the forums etc and meeting new people! 

As as others have said, that’s a stunning heel collection you have there! I’m impressed! (Also a tad jealous) haha. 

• Like 1