2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

thank you balletboot,

you are looking quite "haute couture" there yourself!

jeremy1986,

I wore these same wedges when visiting a friend in Ohio and have worn them many times since. They are 5.5"/16cm wedges from "Charlotte Russe" a store with mainly clothing and shoes for teenagers and young women. I'm much older than that but love the styles! I think everyone here should own at least one pair of wedges. They are fun, comfortable, and very stable which can be a problem with other types of heels. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mickeyunc said:

Thanks for the kind words.  Gives me encouragement to wear, share more. 

Ballet boots very nice legs and black heels.  Love the pic from the back of them, looks high 6 inch?

Sadly no. only 4.5 inch. Ive been looking around for something in the 5-6 range

7 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

So nice, you look fantastic and have to ask are the pumps comfortable?  Love tie cleavage they offer.

thanks, yes they are very comfortable, can wear them all day. my favourite pair of shoes i own :)

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

On 3/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, mickeyunc said:

here,s my try  whats everyone think

Your pins are sensational especially the heels. I may to have to invest in a pair of white heels. Can’t believe I don’t already have a pair. Thanks for the inspiration.

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

It's the "Winter Winding Up Show" in the Northern Hemisphere and the "Summer Spectacular Show" in the Southern Hemisphere.  Whichever side of the equator you find yourself on I'm sure we are all entertained :giggle:  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, NaiomiSteph said:

It's Easter and so it means some time off to take some more piccies. Happy Easter everybody!

WOW!!! just wow

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2018 at 5:30 PM, Pierre1961 said:

Some new pics for the best looking legs and hees competition

Pretty awesome !!!!!!

Edited by Tech

NAomi Steph,

I just say the red on the back of those pumps is amazing to see. We've all seen shoes of two colors but the way these were done is really striking. Oh, and the outfits are not too bad either :fine: HappyinHeels

I'm seeing quite a lot of staggery looking "bent knee poses". You should really try and keep your legs straight when walking and standing. Bent knees is a sign that you're not coping with the heel height. Not a good look. 

Very good material but could be better presented :-)

On 4/4/2018 at 6:23 AM, Amanda said:

I'm seeing quite a lot of staggery looking "bent knee poses". You should really try and keep your legs straight when walking and standing. Bent knees is a sign that you're not coping with the heel height. Not a good look. 

Very good material but could be better presented :-)

I' not trying to be mean by the way, just constructive.

• Like 6