2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

On 6/4/2018 at 7:26 AM, NEHeels said:

A few of my favorite heels :)

Love these two. Care to share brand and style?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

NEHeels,

I must say the nude pumps are simply amazing! I have a Bakers pair called "Issa" from 2011 I think looking similiar and very high like yours at 6.7" or 16.2 cm. Thanks for your submissions. HappyinHeels

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 7:53 AM, TKHeels said:

Here's one for the natural legs and heels collection.  My phone's camera is not that great but you get the idea. 

I believe these are the same shoes.  Though in the image, it appears the platform on yours are slightly higher.

20180629_192014.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 12:07 PM, Bionicci said:

These boots are nice, what are they!! So pretty!!

Love the nice legs and boots

Edited by Tech

Cali, I always have space for retro heels. What caught my eye was the 5-gallon bucket in the background. I can't seem to keep enough of those. I have found of few in my travels. I even have a few unboxed heels in a bucket in the pole barn. Buckets with covers are the best. HappyinHeels

On 7/15/2018 at 10:24 PM, bnchmrk said:

Thought I would make a late submission since I liked this color combination and my legs are finally starting to get a little tan.

Love the look, and those are amazing heels

Edited by Tech

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 7:48 AM, nzfreestyler said:

flats are ugly - except for pointy toed flats

There are some times/places that flats are necessary. I have several, two beach sandals, water shoes, running shoes, ...  Every complete wardrobe needs several flat pairs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cali said:

There are some times/places that flats are necessary. I have several, two beach sandals, water shoes, running shoes, ...  Every complete wardrobe needs several flat pairs.

agreed - but pointy toed is my choice. (although I do have some round toed flats - I wear flats at home - no heels for me at home. Technically running shoes aren't flat - don't they have a slight heel incline?

On 7/30/2018 at 12:25 PM, CHRISPAP said:

I don't think is flat, I think is sneaker with heel.

All the look is good for me

Thanks. You have seen right.

The sneakers have a wedge of 6 cm ( ~2.4 inch) so they appears quite normal; I pick these sneakers because the wedge is internal and almost unnoticeable.
I agree that they are not high as the boots (11 cm) or the pump (12 cm) or the sandals (13 cm with a plateau 1 cm ), but I choose them as more matching the sport style of running mini skirt.

Yesterday I strolled in the crowed city center for some hours with sandals and the black mini skirt.
Quite tired at the end, but happy.

Edited by HeelForMen
typo

On 5/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, MackyHeels said:

Few pics for the  contest, hope some my like a few, wish me luck. Thought not to cover my face in the pictures don’t know if judges subtract that from the visual when voting. 

Do you really think I have the time to babysit somebody who cannot be trusted to post sensible, childsafe images of themselves?

Do we really need to see what is most likely to be your private parts? This is not the first time either, 6 points already, 1 more for innappropriate images = a ban...

So, what should I do? Do I really need to ban you as you just cannot control yourself?

Guys, quick reminder, READ the website rules, and the first post in this thread!

If your crotch is visible, then what you are wearing is not enough!

If you have boobs, your on the wrong website!

Both will be deleted with points/bans.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!