2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

On 1/14/2019 at 9:31 AM, HappyinHeels said:

I think Amanda may have been away on holiday at which point she'll return and be in a 2019 frame of mind. We all find out soon enough. In the meantime get those legs ready for the next round! HinH

No, no, I'm on the verge of choosing a winner. Just awaiting any stragglers.

Edited by Amanda

CAT,

C'mon man you're just one county away from me but apparently in a whole other time zone. We celebrated the new year over three months ago! Remember, it's just a leg contest not an entire outfit contest. You've done quite well in that discipline :fine: HinH

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, Tallboots said:

And...

Or, finally...

You look GREAT buddy....I'm so envious...

On 1/3/2019 at 6:29 PM, TKHeels said:

Just doing mundane stuff usually, driving, checking the PO Box in off peak hours, walking around outside when I’m reasonably certain my chances of human contact are 10% or less, etc.  I do wear my women’s skinny jeans to grocery store and things like that though, with sneakers.  I’m in military still so I’m not quite as adventurous as I would be, say, in 2 1/2 years or so when I retire, oh and I’ll wear my women’s leggings/tights to go running in the morning without the obligatory shorts-cover that most men feel they have to do when wearing running tights

You look amazing, especially knowing that you are so close to retirement.  Obviously, you have worked hard to take great care of yourself, so deserve all the benefits.  Surely understand not wanting to mix business/military with pleasure (boots/heels/skinny jeans).   I hope your retirement brings more freedom to get out more publicly in your amazing outfits....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL, this old thread still going on?  I forgot about this after I posted a pic way back in January 2018.  I figured by now Amanda would have revealed that she was just trolling us over the last 16+ months.  :)  heh

Edited by hhboots
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2019 at 8:19 AM, Rowland said:

I've just took delivery of some new Only Maker 5" heels. They're so nice for the money :)

Nice pics.

Do you have good experiences with Onlymaker?
I bought one pair, but the heels wasn't stable and broke quite soon.

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:16 PM, User47 said:

Nice pics.

I have two pairs like this and think they're superb quality. Very comfortable and sturdy.

Edited by Rowland

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 6:16 AM, User47 said:

Nice pics.

I bought a pair of Onlymaker platform pumps a while back. Nice looking shoe, but I couldn't wear them, they just didn't fit and I tried my normal size which was too small, then ordered a size up, which was long enough, but still very tight in the toe box. Strange fitting shoes, IMO! I was very disappointed, I had waited until the pair I wanted were available on Amazon Prime so I could return them if needed. good thing I did as i just can't wear them. :-(

• 2 months later...

I thought those who took part are all winners..LOL

It doesn't matter, I was told twice last week by women that I have "gorgeous legs". I told them it was the heels.

Edited by Cali

• 4 weeks later...