2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

2 hours ago, bambam said:

Jesus Christ, that's awesome!!!

thanks bambam

I have found a short skirt is a nice look, and its easy to wear in the sense that its simple to get dressed and go.

And its much nicer in summer to have my legs out and wear a skirt - its much comfier.

• Like 1

Gidday Henri,

no - its not much different from any other mini I wear.

You know - sitting down well - its not like a mini provides any protection between me and the seat anyway - the only bad thing about a fitted mini is there is no fabric to sit on, and all of my legs, and just the start of ones bottom in a very short mini will be on a 'public seat' ... and thats not fun.

Its not risque etc, and just like any short skirt finger-tip length or shorter (or dresses) its people in front of you when you're sitting that are the issue - a long way off, and also very close in is still a problem with a skirt like this one. (pleated skirts or a-line skirts cover well when seated, pencil/fitted skirts, even with crossed legs, pervs can still see up there if they wanted to, and its getting out of a cafe/restaurant seat, or getting into a car, sitting in a car at the lights is my least fav (cause who sits cross legged in a car?) . But all that is easily controlled for when you are used to it, and its no issue getting up and down etc when you've done it as often as I have.

• Like 1

Nzfreestyler do you have issues standing going up on escalators or paranoia creep in?

Often observe woman pulling down there short skirts believing someone like me behind them might look. Like you said someone in front or further away could sneak glances what’s under her skirt. To be honest and labeled as you wrote a pervert. Curious whenever female wears a short skirt to see what she has underneath or if there is outline pantyline underneath. My interest is rooted  having same sense of style including  specific thong underwear females wear. As for looking subtly what’s under females mini skirt only once seen one without undies, it was pointed out because of the obvious way she was sitting. 

Suppose it’s all about what lingerie panties your wearing under that skirt. For an exhibitionist a short skirt could be just the opportunity to show off for those  female pervs intrigued or curious. It’s widely known males in kilts go o’natural. Most popular question I overhear is from woman who are bold asking men in kilts what are you wearing under that...Lol..

Just saying, short skirt your wearing could be very exciting  for the wearer. It  has a taste of sensual stimulation when you know someone is trying to look under the skirt. Sometimes there is reason why panties can be fashion style of itself colours and prints.  Cheetah, silk,  prints,  are only few choices to be wearing knowing your undies might show even if your not intentionally doing it. 

47 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

Nzfreestyler do you have issues standing going up on escalators or paranoia creep in?

Often observe woman pulling down there short skirts believing someone like me behind them might look. Like you said someone in front or further away could sneak glances what’s under her skirt. To be honest and labeled as you wrote a pervert. Curious whenever female wears a short skirt to see what she has underneath or if there is outline pantyline underneath. My interest is rooted  having same sense of style including  specific thong underwear females wear. As for looking subtly what’s under females mini skirt only once seen one without undies, it was pointed out because of the obvious way she was sitting. 

Suppose it’s all about what lingerie panties your wearing under that skirt. For an exhibitionist a short skirt could be just the opportunity to show off for those  female pervs intrigued or curious. It’s widely known males in kilts go o’natural. Most popular question I overhear is from woman who are bold asking men in kilts what are you wearing under that...Lol..

Just saying, short skirt your wearing could be very exciting  for the wearer. It  has a taste of sensual stimulation when you know someone is trying to look under the skirt. Sometimes there is reason why panties can be fashion style of itself colours and prints.  Cheetah, silk,  prints,  are only few choices to be wearing knowing your undies might show even if your not intentionally doing it. 

Yeh I suppose - but I don't wear a short skirt to show of my undies... I wear a short skirt because I like the look - and because I can !

Not showing any underwear is a sideline issue that goes with a short skirt, and as you said escalators are an issue with a skirt - but an a line skirt or longer dress can often be riskier on an escalator than a mini that is fitted like the one I am wearing here.

oops - and to answer your initial question re escalators and stairs etc...

I just put my hand on the back of my skirt - or often I put one hand on my side and pull the hem of my skirt and roll it in my hand - it just takes the hem of my skirt in and pulls it in tight around my legs/bottom.

I do the same thing with an a-line skirt or larger volume skirt/dress in the wind. Use my spare hand to grab one hem on the side and roll it up to stop it blowing. (only sucks when you have both hands full and all of sudden its windy  - like when you walk around a corner in town and theres wind !!!

3 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

oops - and to answer your initial question re escalators and stairs etc...

I just put my hand on the back of my skirt - or often I put one hand on my side and pull the hem of my skirt and roll it in my hand - it just takes the hem of my skirt in and pulls it in tight around my legs/bottom.

I do the same thing with an a-line skirt or larger volume skirt/dress in the wind. Use my spare hand to grab one hem on the side and roll it up to stop it blowing. (only sucks when you have both hands full and all of sudden its windy  - like when you walk around a corner in town and theres wind !!!

Yeah see a lot of woman do what you wrote holding the hem. One property our company owns is a bar.  Sitting in a VIP area there is leather plush furniture we lay back, heads looking upwards. The hub of activity is a open staircase which is next to us. Many of us enjoy observing the attractive waitresses and females in heels and short tight dresses walking up. They all know we are looking observing smiles on our faces. 

Sometimes wearing short skirt is deliberate attempt to flash someone for there eyes only, using it to flirt. It’s  not surprising Victoria secret makes animal printed lingerie often showing bra straps under there tops,  and yes, sexy golden printed thongs.

Today woman are not labeled whores if they can’t help display some sexy coloured panty under her short skirt. At least there wearing something underneath.  Lot of things can get out of control in the vip area. Sitting closely with attractive female cross legged with no panties in short skirt begging to be seen. 

Agree with you open line long dress is much more provocative. Have problem with older married woman often visiting,  family friend since I was a little boy. Up to this day she is suddenly having major infatuation with me for some unknown reason Lol....While sitting with others she likes to adjust her large cleavage bending down over top of me. Later sitting in a group with open split along the front of her legs. Faces me only and points her legs from a distance directing towards me. Giving me a lot to observe suffice to say she wears no undies. Crazy but she knows I look and get a glimse then covers up before others notice her flirting with me very subtle but the point gets across loud and clear. 

Edited by MackyHeels

1 hour ago, MackyHeels said:

Have problem with older married woman often visiting,  family friend since I was a little boy. Up to this day she is suddenly having major infatuation with me for some unknown reason Lol....While sitting with others she likes to adjust her large cleavage bending down over top of me. Later sitting in a group with open split along the front of her legs. Faces me only and points her legs from a distance directing towards me. Giving me a lot to observe suffice to say she wears no undies. Crazy but she knows I look and get a glimse then covers up before others notice her flirting with me very subtle but the point gets across loud and clear. 

If you want it to to stop then just ignore her. Don't react to it. I know it can be hard, but just don't react. Don't give them the satisfaction that they got to you. I have had female students try to distract me in a large lecture halls by sitting at eye level without their underwear. If you ignore them, they stop.

If you don't want it to stop then continue to react.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Can't see how you even have enough hem in there to hold...??

ha ha

I think I mentioned in there that a fitted mini is safer in many ways than a more a-line style short skirt. This skirt is quite short but is easy to wear.

2 equal length skirts - the a-line silhouette will always be more risque to wear if going up stairs or an escalator etc. the fitted skirt like mine above is a pelmut style , even a tulip mini is also quite safe from stray eyes.

6 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

ha ha

I think I mentioned in there that a fitted mini is safer in many ways than a more a-line style short skirt. This skirt is quite short but is easy to wear.

2 equal length skirts - the a-line silhouette will always be more risque to wear if going up stairs or an escalator etc. the fitted skirt like mine above is a pelmut style , even a tulip mini is also quite safe from stray eyes.

Right I hear you...  I love how you like treading near the line... but not (always) over it!

I just headed over to flickr to see if you had anything interesting there ;-) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, Pal said:

New member here

Welcome @Pal - great to have you. Love your style. 

Give us a short into when you have a chance. There's a lively crowd here :) 

On 12/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, Tallboots said:

And...

Or, finally...

Some great boots here @Tallboots - keep 'em coming! 

2 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Wow, very cool look, do you venture out in that great outfit ?

Just doing mundane stuff usually, driving, checking the PO Box in off peak hours, walking around outside when I’m reasonably certain my chances of human contact are 10% or less, etc.  I do wear my women’s skinny jeans to grocery store and things like that though, with sneakers.  I’m in military still so I’m not quite as adventurous as I would be, say, in 2 1/2 years or so when I retire, oh and I’ll wear my women’s leggings/tights to go running in the morning without the obligatory shorts-cover that most men feel they have to do when wearing running tights

• Like 3