2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

Thanks RonC and nzfreestyler!  I am bare-legged except in the photo with the pumps. Some variety for the contest I thought was best. Don't have the dress experience of nzfreestyler or certainly JeffB but I am quite confident and comfortable with what I have worn so far. I have a tendency to get the shoe first and match the outfit to that. HinH

well done - nice to see some bare legs too!

Might as well keep ones legs groomed because hosiery needs smooth legs too - especially if ones legs are out in the open!

I work the other way around - almost always I pick my shoes to go with my clothes - but there have been a few exceptions.

This contest has been going on since January. Has anyone set a closing date for entries?

With so many great pictures, a multiway tie is likely. Perhaps our fearless leader Tech should be the tiebreaker and decide the ultimate winner.

1 hour ago, nzfreestyler said:

I understood Amanda and Megan were going to judge this at a later date based on the frequency and number of posted entries.

With out a deadline, how will you know when it is time to print the paper?

There are more than plenty of entries to be judged. It is quite clear that some of the entries will not make it past the first round. However, there are plenty of other entries that merit being in the final four.

Yes I get your point.

In my opinion the post owners should be the ones to determine that. It's their competition.

Perhaps in their minds we need to work harder?  perhaps they think we can do better?

Edited by nzfreestyler

Perhaps it is still going since 2018 is still going. While JeffB posts a lot I don't believe he actually submitted anything under this thread. I would make the observaton that his over 250,000 views on his jaunt thread is an award unto itself. He enriches this site enormously. HappyinHeels

On 8/27/2018 at 5:28 PM, HappyinHeels said:

All,

Here's some photos which I intended to post before but weren't all edited. Four different looks with Bakers "Payson" pumps at 6.7"/17.4cm, Steve Madden "Wheatley" wedges at 5.5"/13.7cm, some Aldo "Villariota" sandals at 6"/15cm, and some Zigisoho "Amy" kneeboots at 6"/15cm. Hopefully these are worthy of consideration for our leg contest. HappyinHeels

@HappyinHeels - I love all these selections.. particularly the boots and the wedges - a really great look, with the perfect height! 

1 minute ago, jeremy1986 said:

@HappyinHeels - I love all these selections.. particularly the boots and the wedges - a really great look, with the perfect height! 

Love the boots, I’ve always thought boots are like a corset for legs and trust me my legs need all the help they can get lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Loverboot said:

Thanks CAT!  Heels, miniskirt and fishnets never go out of fashion!

One of my outfits from my albums on a night out in the city.  Do you wear your heels and outs out in public?

B9565D80-67B5-41FA-87BB-F0FB995C76E3.jpeg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, Loverboot said:

WOW! Love the metal heels!

Not out in public I'm afraid, not yet anyway.

You really should give it a shot,,,,,  Several years out in public a maybe 4 negative comments but thousands of positive ones and hundreds of conversations

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 11:54 PM, nzfreestyler said:

thanks Henri, good spotting. Details are important !

I usually wear an anklet or two.

I NEVER wear an anklet with hosiery (I think thats a no-no!)

Black pumps, stockings and lace dress. Met at this bar first then went to the International Rugby test last Jun If I recall correctly...then back afterwards. Winter hence hosiery !

img_07.thumb.jpg.23656720b048588b0e613f44b603079b.jpg img_04.thumb.jpg.c630f31aec6ece54aa2dfcdf4a55f958.jpg

great look NZ , love your dress Jacket combo & of course the heels   cheers malinheels melbourne (just over the ditch)  har har

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1