2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

4 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

You are not mean Amanda 

you are right. It's not the highest heels competition but the best looking legs. 

I will make some new pictures next week. 

Pierre, my comments weren't aimed at anyone specifically.

You're shoes look great by the way.

And yes the title is Best looking legs .....and heels.

High or low heels are fine but the bent knees thing looks very awkward. Not flattering at all.

Edited by Amanda
  • Thanks 1

They're Bordello, the sizes are a bit tricky. I originally bought them as a gift, but i still have the privilege to wear them occasionally. Sharing is caring. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, NaiomiSteph said:

It's Easter and so it means some time off to take some more piccies. Happy Easter everybody!

These pics are amazing! 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

I am in the "same boat" wife is an 8 and I am 11. I only wish we wore the same size because we have the same tastes on heels. Only wish I might be able to share the same style of attire too as you and yours.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bnchmrk said:

I am in the "same boat" wife is an 8 and I am 11. I only wish we wore the same size because we have the same tastes on heels. Only wish I might be able to share the same style of attire too as you and yours.

@bnchmrk we don't necessarily share the same style. I throw what I think would look good (my opinion), she'll throw her opinions (most good). Shes been very supportive. We basically are on uncharted territory together, but together we can make this fun. 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2018 at 12:23 AM, Amanda said:

I'm seeing quite a lot of staggery looking "bent knee poses". You should really try and keep your legs straight when walking and standing. Bent knees is a sign that you're not coping with the heel height. Not a good look. 

Very good material but could be better presented :-)

I agree. I get a kick out of guys and gals that post pictures and videos, here and Youtube wearing shoes they can't handle. I don't have any desire to see someone clomp and shuffle around in 6" heels with their knees bent. Now if you wear a 6" heal and strut your stuff, bring it on!

Any heel pic I post I can actually walk in!

• Like 1

I was seated in one photo and standing with one leg raised at the knee so I guess passed the bent knee test. It is something to keep in mind though. Always strive, or is it stride, your best in heels!  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 10:35 PM, booty lover said:

Same skirt but with my jimmy choo boots

Stunning boots, @booty lover - they look amazing on your smooth legs with the leather mini skirt!

On 4/2/2018 at 12:25 AM, MackyHeels said:

Adding another picture to the thread.

Gorgeous @MackyHeels !

On 4/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, NaiomiSteph said:

It's Easter and so it means some time off to take some more piccies. Happy Easter everybody!

@NaiomiSteph- these didn't seem to load for me?

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2

Not really! I was just not aware of bent knee don't look so nice. 

The important point ,as you said,is to wear a heel height we can handle 

all the shoes on the pictures are "walkable " for me. 

Thanks a lot 

Pierre 

21 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Not really! I was just not aware of bent knee don't look so nice. 

The important point ,as you said,is to wear a heel height we can handle 

all the shoes on the pictures are "walkable " for me. 

Thanks a lot 

Pierre 

I can't manage higher than 5 inch heel. After that it pushes my foot just a tiny bit too far forward and my knees begin to be bent when I walk. Then I can no longer glide.

"Je deviens handicapé" la résutte n'est pas belle. :-(
  • Thanks 1

Iam going out on a limb here, the heels posted by (heel for men) the ones with his foot on a chair, iam looking for a pair similar to those but only open in the front of ankle with 2 holes for laces.  just asking?

give me more heels

On 4/14/2018 at 9:55 AM, bluejay said:

Great look HeelsForMen. I like your shinny black leggings. They look great on you. I wear those type of leggings, too. Do you wear your's out in public, like I do?

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Usually I wear jeggings (skinny jeans appearance) and not this type of leggings.

But thanks to the positive feedback that I received here, I get confidence to go out in public with them, so yesterday I went out (getting a lot of attention of course :fine:).

Attached I have taken a selfie of my public outfit (sorry for the photo orientation)

20180419_193047_proc.jpg

20180419_193233_proc.jpg

On 4/15/2018 at 1:23 PM, Sydheel said:

Hi @HeelForMen

this is my fave. 

What make and style are these ankle boots?

Thanks Sydheel,

These ankle boots are my favorites. They are a special (limited) edition made two years ago by local shoes shop chain (called Pittarello) exclusively for their shops.

Unfortunately they are no longer available.

Regards
Tullio

• Like 8

On 4/18/2018 at 6:00 PM, bnchmrk said:

Experimenting with prints and colors. Hope these legs qualify to compete against the amazing legs already posted.

Looking great to me!

Edited by Tech