2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

How about a best tattooed legs and heels category? I hereby challenge heretic_666 to a friendly competition!

Also - this one goes into the "Seniors" category, I'm 71 years old.

Fun stuff!

Logjam

IMG_0593.jpg

• Like 3

Superb effort, there are some great entries so far.

However, Megan and I, with regard to judging, are both of the mind that legs have been mostly covered, therefore not well represented.

Great shoes though!

Here's my entry. Hope you don't mind, all natural fury legs in my just received Casadei pumps. Oh and by the way worth every penny, purchased for $228 with shipping is size 11 off of ebay. The plastic tips are not very resilient but wow what comfortable shoes.

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

• Like 2

My last entry back on page 2 was bare legged, here are a couple more with nylons, the  lighting still sort of sucks which I tried to adjust a little, but oh well, crappy phone camera...

20180303_064355a.thumb.jpg.d357f08cb5f2b186dff869b78f45ccc1.jpg20180303_064252a.thumb.jpg.b18c509501964103f631b65ccac1db7e.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/4/2018 at 2:03 AM, balletboot said:

Several awesome looks !!!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2

I was hoping I would be able to get in on this competition this year but a shoulder injury just before Christmas, and now surgery means i'm lucky enough to type with my left hand. No way I can do a buckle or suitably cover the industrial tattoo's on these legs.

No hot heels for me for a few more weeks.

you look rock solid over there "Down East". Nice outfits. I had some photos in my email and sized properly but was unable to email them so if I don't figure it out I might have to sit this one out. I have been impressed with what I've seen so far!  HappyinHeels

On 3/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, mickeyunc said:

here,s my try  whats everyone think

Looks great.  Love the white pumps!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2