2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

Amanda

This is the official 2018 "Man with best looking legs and heels competition" thread.

Megan and I will jointly decide who the prize winners are.

Good luck everybody

And Happy New Year. xx

<ADMIN>DO NOT SHOW YOUR BACKSIDES - NO "LINGERIE" AND PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PEOPLES IMAGES</ADMIN>

Edited by Tech
Reminding adults how to be decent!
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

I may give that a go...

So you think if I cut and pasted the legs from a catwalk model, someone might figure it out? :cheeky:

Megan and I will know right away yes.

15 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

Are there any rules ?

eg bare legs only ?

The rules are as above.

The picture must have your own legs in it and you must be wearing Heels.

The end date of the competition will depend on the frequency of postings but it will be several months from today.

You can enter a second and third picture if you consider another members posting has compromised your chance of winning.

Edited by Amanda

1 minute ago, Shyheels said:

When are the entries supposed to be submitted?

Deadline?

This will be decided later on in the year and will be pending on continued interest in and frequency of postings.

Amanda started it and photos are rolling in with legs and heels and outfits on a high-heel fashion website. I'd say everything is going as planned by Amanda and Megan and as intended on the website so have fun with it. I'll try to get mine here soon. Good idea you two! HappyinHeels

Here's a nice pic from my 150th jaunt as I wore a black blazer over a sleeveless black sheath dress that put my legs, clad in off-black pantyhose while sporting four inch heeled black patent Pleaser pumps on full display:

Jaunt #150 outfit-2.jpg

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 5

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here's some pics of me wearing 4 inch black patent pumps,stockings and a denim skirt.....only legs and heels are showing.....that is what this contest is all about,right?    I wil post some pics of me with bare legs and wearing heels later.Enjoy!

0614131001.jpg

0614131001a.jpg

• Like 4

Ok, lets's try to make a pic

img_8435.jpg img_8432.jpg

the skirt was here only for this contest, i dont like it in normal time. I prefer from far boots under pants

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 4

On 1/16/2018 at 1:25 PM, Black_Boots said:

My today's outfit.

The boots are to die for!!!  Brand name please! and your legs, luv it. 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 4

I've joined in these a few times in past years, pretty good fun.  Maybe I'll have to post some new pics in a few weeks... I want to post bare leg photos this time (most of my old photos have been with hose).  I desperately need some sun though and unfortunately, that is at least a couple of months away for this area.