Difficulties finding suede stiletto bootie.

MackyHeels

Wanting to purchase suede stiletto bootie but having difficulty finding any. Here is a picture of the type of bootie i'm looking for but in chocolate brown suede would be ideal. BGX25GC_mu.jpgSo kate booty CL made are they out of style?

Find the heels for booties are trending to be narrow wide half chunky like stuart Weitzman makes such as these link below..

NMX3RMB_au.jpg

https://youtu.be/BtZyHAztLMg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

Size 11 US should be good  i’m 9.5 US in men’s. 

Thank you  BFGheels FSJ shoes looks like a great place to buy heels or other booties replicas of certain designer ones i had my eye on. Any experiences buying shoes at FSL?

Edited by MackyHeels

I’ve only just recently found them myself... I have just bought a pair of awesome Chelsea boots (which I will post about once I get them) 

so if u want to wait I will post and then go from there. 

If the boots are good I will definitely buy more shoes from FSJ ... I have 8 shoes on my Wishlist lol haha 

Bfgheels done the same bought some replicas of acne Jenner’s. Wait and see if the sizing is correct before I buy the heel stiletto’s in my wish list . What size are you?

Like the customized option adding leather, heel size, foot width etc.. Only option it lacks is the type of block heel designers use. Guess you can use a picture to show them so they can make it. . 

If the site makes quality shoes this may become addiction buying more customized footwear at a decent price. 

Edited by MackyHeels

I’m at 13 according to them but I have one foot longer then the other so I got them to extend 1 shoe by 3 mm or so 

Definitely if the shoes are nice I will be making a new thread and buying a lot more custom made shoes from them 

BFGheels i'm same situation one foot 271mm while other 267mm have pump bump  so i ordered 12 US to be safe for chelsea bootie which should be fine. Only heels i may take the special order making one shoe bigger like you done. Good point increasing the size for perfect fit. Only way i can see better option is cast my foot and send it to them. Like you said if the shoes are nice i to will be ordering a lot more from them. Only having you to blame or thank. While i will become a shoe addict. :giggle: 

Edited by MackyHeels

16 minutes ago, BFGheels said:

Hahahaha .... 

What Chelsea boots did u order? 

I ordered Chelsea boots as well so I wonder if we got the same ones...

CONFIG_ACNS05002360_001.jpg

Hope they look the same as the designer ones only bigger custom size.

If all works when i get them then my wishlist will explode as my credit card.

Next on the list.

christianlouboutin-sokate-3130694_BK01_1

924404_ou_pp.jpg

On 2018-01-14 at 8:47 AM, MackyHeels said:

Size 11 US should be good  i’m 9.5 US in men’s. 

Thank you  BFGheels FSJ shoes looks like a great place to buy heels or other booties replicas of certain designer ones i had my eye on. Any experiences buying shoes at FSL?

FSJ sells on Amazon.com up to size 15 US by the looks of it. The reviews for some CL style stiletto pumps/courts seem pretty good too...maybe finally time to try :)

12 hours ago, Stiletto6inc said:

FSJ sells on Amazon.com up to size 15 US by the looks of it. The reviews for some CL style stiletto pumps/courts seem pretty good too...maybe finally time to try :)

Seen pictures of the reviews of there heels 81LEumKhB5L._SY88.jpg715h5PCaJlL._SY88.jpg61q2LfsXTrL._SY88.jpg

Problems with fit and strength of the heel with no tread slipping as on ice. Second guessing to buy them now. 

13 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Seen pictures of the reviews of there heels 81LEumKhB5L._SY88.jpg715h5PCaJlL._SY88.jpg61q2LfsXTrL._SY88.jpg

Problems with fit and strength of the heel with no tread slipping as on ice. Second guessing to buy them now. 

Is that for CL or FSJ?

Complaint was about FSJ they wrote never  having problems with blisters with other heels they owned. Also the side of the foot the material doesn’t fit completely around the arch. You get lot of exposure on toe cleavage as the inner side of the foot. 

Again not sure about FSJ they say they make them custom but they resemble a lot like other cheap Chinese brands sold. 

• 4 months later...

I ordered these men's high heel boots in 45D+ width that look and feel amazing.

These are specifically made for men in men's width so the fit really well. Made of genuine nu-buck leather.

I think they look both girly and men's depending on how you wear them. And walking in them is a fun.

What do you think?

IMG_20180611_115727.jpg

IMG_20180611_115716.jpg

IMG_20180611_115712.jpg

IMG_20180611_114725.jpg

IMG_20180611_114719.jpg

IMG_20180611_113630.jpg

IMG_20180611_113324.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/17/2018 at 11:56 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Maybe these one. Too high? Available in any color and men sizes. Very comfy. 

Italian heels. 

image.jpeg

How is the sizing on those? I've got a couple pairs from Italian Heels but I seem to be between 40.5 and 41.

(formerly known as "JimC")

So you should buy'41 

I am 43+ and these ones are 44. Perfect with no socks. 

As I am to buy 2 more pairs for the winter time my choice may go to 45.A try of these 44 with socks is needed before I buy. 

I hope it helps.