Style for the day

Patent nude pumps are such a classic shoe ! Gorgeous.

I don't know about pants - wearing pants with heels is very tricky in my opinion - especially if I need to change my shoes so I don't wear pants because a skirt is easier.

Still - as far as a look goes - I'd definitely wear this !

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JeffB said:

Very nice. How are those shoes when it comes to comfort, what with the pointed toes?

Hiya JeffB,

they'll be fine for comfort. I wear heaps of pumps all with toes around that same shape. You get great toe cleavage and they are similar to other pumps.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Hiya JeffB,

they'll be fine for comfort. I wear heaps of pumps all with toes around that same shape. You get great toe cleavage and they are similar to other pumps.

Interesting. I'll admit that I've always been partial to rounded toes when it comes to pumps for comfort. However, perhaps I might change my mind and try a pair of pointed toes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

pointy toes are the prettiest in my opinion.

I think the stiletto heel suits a pointy toe well, and also the higher heels also are better balanced with a pointier toe. Your foot looks a lot smaller as the heel gets higher and a slightly pointier toe evens things out.

I tried on a pair of pointed toe booties at a Steve Madden store a couple of weeks ago. They fit but I couldn't get pass the pointed toes.  Just something I'm not comfortable in.  It a matter of personal taste.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:31 PM, nzfreestyler said:

Patent nude pumps are such a classic shoe ! Gorgeous.

I don't know about pants - wearing pants with heels is very tricky in my opinion - especially if I need to change my shoes so I don't wear pants because a skirt is easier.

Still - as far as a look goes - I'd definitely wear this !

Why are the pants tricky?  I love long pants with the heels just showing a bit. Its good because I am extremely unsure about wearing in public.

On 1/13/2018 at 9:44 PM, JeffB said:

Very nice. How are those shoes when it comes to comfort, what with the pointed toes?

These are not too bad, they feel very powerful and sexy. Im looking for that feeling

32 minutes ago, AJ777 said:

Why are the pants tricky?  I love long pants with the heels just showing a bit. Its good because I am extremely unsure about wearing in public.

Quite simple really... if you wear high heels all the time it soon becomes apparent. I've worn heels for years and years - mostly pumps and pants are tricky because....

the length needs to match the heel height.... and therein lies the problem. If you want to wear a different pair of heels then the pants will likely be the wrong hem length. Usually they are. Similarly if you have a smaller toe and you have a baggy hem then the shoe can vanish and it looks silly. The reality is if you wear heels for work/ all day you may want to drop to flats for a short time or lower heels etc and your screwed if you're wearing pants. It just looks stupid and you feel awkward. Ask most women and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

The solution is a pant thats approx 3 inches above the ankle - or a skirt/dress. These work with all the shoes!

34 minutes ago, AJ777 said:

These are not too bad, they feel very powerful and sexy. Im looking for that feeling

Agree totally - a pointy toe stiletto heel is a sexy shoe. They make you feel better when you wear them - or at least I do. If you really want a sexy powerful feeling consider a navy skirt suit instead with those nude pumps. A skirt suit always works a treat.

Edited by nzfreestyler

3 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Quite simple really... if you wear high heels all the time it soon becomes apparent. I've worn heels for years and years - mostly pumps and pants are tricky because....

the length needs to match the heel height.... and therein lies the problem. If you want to wear a different pair of heels then the pants will likely be the wrong hem length. Usually they are. Similarly if you have a smaller toe and you have a baggy hem then the shoe can vanish and it looks silly. The reality is if you wear heels for work/ all day you may want to drop to flats for a short time or lower heels etc and your screwed if you're wearing pants. It just looks stupid and you feel awkward. Ask most women and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

The solution is a pant thats approx 3 inches above the ankle - or a skirt/dress. These work with all the shoes!

Agree totally - a pointy toe stiletto heel is a sexy shoe. They make you feel better when you wear them - or at least I do. If you really want a sexy powerful feeling consider a navy skirt suit instead with those nude pumps. A skirt suit always works a treat.

Ya I can't even imagine what that feels like and to be in public. I could never have the bravery to do that. I commend you for it!!!  I will have to try at home

no worries - its often hard or lengthy to explain the complications that a high heeled shoe has in reality... this is just another case in point. Wearing heels all the time changes your perspective. Well it has for me. I don't dislike heels at all - I love them even more - but I am choosier and more critical as a result of wearing heels more.