KroMoZoMe Collection

Here is my favorite shoes at the moment.

i very love white shoes. i wore them as many time as i can.

i sleep with them but for the moment i never go outside.

But this summer i will try to go out wearing them.

some pics without hosiery :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and some others with hosiery :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have Fun with Heels

KroMoZome

Superb, love the look of white stilettos, and those are perfect shoes. Thanks for sharing pics Kromozone. More more more.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Yes, they seem to be a little big , but one size less is too small . my problem is my left feet is bigger than my right feet. And i usually wear then with naked feet , and so it'very easy to walk with.

Have Fun with Heels

KroMoZome

Yes, they seem to be a little big , but one size less is too small .

my problem is my left feet is bigger than my right feet.

And i usually wear then with naked feet , and so it'very easy to walk with.

Yes, I see. Wearing them with bare feet might be a solution. Have you tried to put something in your right shoe to make it fit better? I found out about some kind of a heel grip made by Bama International, a company located in Germany. They call it "Mini Stop" and it is kind of a self-adhesive cushion that prevents the foot slipping out of the shoe. That can make a difference of half a size.

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

Regarding being one size too big, some guys (like Paul and me) like to see girls walking along in shoes like these when they slop off the foot at every step, especially when the upper is very low-cut at the toe so that the slopping action is at a maximum. It's the same effect as when slingback straps slip right down off the foot, allowing the shoe to slap-slap-slap like a mule. Extremely sensuous! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kromo does it again, great pics, great subject (the shoes I mean, although I'm sure Kromo makes a great subject too :roll: ) You are a lucky guy Kromozone

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ooooh Yes. Very nice I love em all. I have a pair of tan stilletos Exactly like yours (Jun 17). Not intrusive but a great looking shoe. I admire your style and dammit! They look better on you than on me. Thanks for sharing!!!!! Larry.

Love those heels!

Salut, je suis français et fan de talon aussi Jolie chaussures, personnellement je préfère les beiges, elle sont superbe. Juste une question porte tu souvent des talon en exterrieur, en campagne en ville ? peut tu me perler de ces expériences ? Hello, I am French and fan of heel too Pretty shoes, personally I prefer the brown, it are superb. Just does a question often carry you of the heel as a exterrior, in the country and in town? can you bead me of these experiments?

• 2 months later...

Kromozome:-) A fantastic group of pics in your different pairs of heels. There is one that I question as to the shoe size being too large. It is the pic with the yellow pants and the silver shoes. The view looking straight down your legs with bare feet. It appears that you have an awful lot of space between your toes and the toe box of the shoe even though your bare-footed. Bubba136:-) I really like those white shoes with the black patent toe boxes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I personally find those yellow trouser photos very provocative. Whenever I wear heels with jeans, I wear them the same way where the pants cover the top portion of the shoes. I'm not exactly sure why I consider this to be so sexy. Maybe it's because it's a way of teasing the viewer by exposing only part of the shoe.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 weeks later...