Sunday funday

AJ777

Lowing what I can see thus far.... can I see your ankle ? I am dying to see the whole shoe !

Colour blocking is a nice fashion - and that shoe would go so well with a colour blocked outfit featuring white - or is it a burnt orange or a pink? Hard to tell from the pc screen colours.

With the wide band across the forefoot it will be a great shoe for zipping around the place in - I find that extra firmness there holds the foot better than a standard pump, so you'll have a much easier walking experience.

very nice heels !

they look really comfy!

nb. might I be cheeky enough to suggest you twist you ankle strap bucles around so that each buckle is on the outside of each foot back next to the loop at the heel - the buckles should be positioned around that point of the ankle - one of your ankle strap buckles has crept around in a picture....

a 4 inch heels is a great height for walking around in - quite tall but not ridiculous - still practical. No good having nice shoes if they're not practical enough to be able to wear them for a decent amount of time!

Nice choice ! Enjoy !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

very nice heels !

they look really comfy!

nb. might I be cheeky enough to suggest you twist you ankle strap bucles around so that each buckle is on the outside of each foot back next to the loop at the heel - the buckles should be positioned around that point of the ankle - one of your ankle strap buckles has crept around in a picture....

a 4 inch heels is a great height for walking around in - quite tall but not ridiculous - still practical. No good having nice shoes if they're not practical enough to be able to wear them for a decent amount of time!

Nice choice ! Enjoy !

THank you I agree with the straps. Love the feeling of the height of that heel, very comfy!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...