Out doing some shopping!

AllHeeled

Just got back into wearing heels and just had awesome time. Bought two pairs at Payless on Thursday, a nice gold pair and another white pair. I went back yesterday in the gold pair and bought some another pair of heels. That was fun and all but it was SOOOOOOO nerve wrecking being with it being the only time I've been out and let others see me in heels. After that I decided that I needed more exposure, so today I tried finding somewhere to go to that I thought I would feel comfortable in or somewhere that was a quick in and out. Bounced around driving on the streets until finally I decided to go to Sally's to shop around, walked around for a bit and bought two polishes (a light pink and turquoise) and as I was checking out the cashier was complimenting me on my choice of colors and then just dropped "Totally digging your choice of shoes" (once again the gold pair). I couldn't see my face but I wouldn't be surprised if I was blushing! I thanked her and then left and then she again complimented the shoes as I was walking out the door! I went back maybe ten minutes later because there were some other things I wanted to get, so we talked about a choice in lipstick, then I asked her for recommendations on polishes t go with the shoes and she showed me a brighter pink from OPI, after that I got a few other things and left. It felt great getting to talk to someone while in heels and even greater getting a compliment on said heels. I'll definitely be going back in heels but I may even go back wearing everything I bought! I'll post pictures of the heels and Sally's haul soon!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

Looks impressive! You just need a cute skirt and some tights, to team with those cute gold shoes to the right... My toenails are terrible plus it's too cold to be barefoot for me now. :)

Definitely going in that direction soon! 

• 1 month later...