First experience - seeking help

Seeker

Greetings to all. I am not sure if its the right forum to ask this, but i hope you'll give me an advice or at least redirect me to the right place.

My story is simple - i have a high heels fetish "feelings" from the childhood, but due to various (probably obvious) reasons never could "realize" it. Now, i am over 30 years old and have an opportunity to buy (at least to try) heels online, but there are some problems and i describe them below.

1. I never bought shoes online. Dont know what to expect from various shops.

2. Dont know what size should i get. My foot length is 30 cm and usual footwear size about 45-46 EUR.

3. Probably should mention that i am only insterested in 6 inch (14-16cm) heels w/o platforms (single soles). Here are some examples of models i like, but since i have never seen them "live" i could only evaluate them by pictures/video.

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/shoepage.php?querytype=id&searchstring=V16SA

http://www.fuss-schuhe-shop.de/epages/64752260.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64752260/Products/Pumps-602-2443-nero

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p190_Classic-High-Heels-Pumps-Ultra-II.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Women-sexy-red-black-patent-leather-pointed-toe-16-cm-extreme-super-thin-high-heels-pumps/32773117239.html

4. Also i am kinda limited in money. Probably aliexpress example above is the most suitable variant, but there is still question about size.

Well, something like this. I hope you can give me some answers. :)

I can't help you with size, but may I suggest you go with a lower heel, in your size, about 4.5 inches. Like those aliexpress shoes but you'r in for a bad experience if they are too high to wear. One needs to work up in height. 

Your profile doesn’t indicate where you are located.  If you are in the UK or Europe, I would suggest you visit a nearby well known shoe emporium in person and ask one of the sales representatives to measure your feet.  Once you have determined your proper size, ask the sales rep to let you try on three or four different styles to see how they feel while you’re wearing them.  Perhaps more than any other style of foot wear, high heeled shoes must fit correctly in order to be comfortable and not damage/cause blisters to your feet . Also, heels are best worn while wearing thin nylon stockings/hose.  So, you might buy a pair to wear when trying them on. 

If you live in the United States, I would telephone a company like Sexy Shoes.” (sexyshoes.com) And talk with a telephone representative that will gladly help you determine the correct size you need along with answering any other questions you might have.  This company retails a middle grade, much less expensive line of woman’s high heels than the companies you cite in your examples, above.  Besides, Sexy Shoes has a reasonably and easy return policy should you need to cancel, exchange or return an order.  And, they are used to dealing with men wanting to buy all sorts of female garments.  So, there isn’t any hesitation when discussing the purchasing of female things with men.

I am also sure that the organizations you cite in your references, will also render helpful customer service on the telephone, if you call them.  I know La Piazza in Germany does.

If you are serious about wearing high heels, there’s no need to invest a lot of money in a pair of “high end” heels until you’re certain that what you buy is what you want.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can agree with Jkrenzer.  When I was in my early 20's I was able to start buying my own shoes.  All I ever wanted was the tallest, thinnest heels I could find.  My first two pairs of boots had a 2.5" heel and a 3" heel and I felt like I had settled because I wanted 5" or better.  Those 3" heels werent easy, but they had a slightly wider heel, so it made it seem easier.  My next pair of boots were from Wild Pair and had a 5" heel.  OMG my calves burned after 20 minutes, which I now know is quite a feat for a first time in heels that high, but I still wanted more, so I bought a pair of pumps with 5.5" heels.  INSTANT calf cramps when I stood up!  Even now after wearing heels off and on for 20 years, I have one pair of Pleaser Daggers and they cramp up my calves after 10 minutes of standing.  They look fun as hell, but trust me, until you can work up to wearing extreme heels, they arent a whole lot of fun.

Here is a great example of how difficult extreme heels can be... This lady practically lives in high heels and doesnt exactly have the greatest time in them.

• Like 2

Welcome Seeker. Unless I missed it, there is a crucial piece of information missing, and that is whether you want or intend to wear these putative 6 inch heels outside the house, i.e., in public. If that's the case, I'm with the others--Don't Do It! At best, you'll look a fool. At worst, you'll seriously injure yourself.  I started out with 2 1/2" heels, and have worked my way up over the course of 7 years to where I can do 4 1/2" difference between toe and heel height without any trouble. I still to this day cannot do 5" (no platform) gracefully and comfortably. Working on it. 

Six inch, even in your size, is incredibly steep. However, if your intention is just to wear them around your home, then by all means, go for it! If no one sees you, it doesn't really matter how silly you look, right? But where's the fun in that? I would encourage you to get some 3 inch block or wedge heeled boots, go out and give them a spin somewhere. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hello Seeker. 

Imhave never bought any show from aliexpress nor elite heels. 

But I did very often from Fuss. You can order your right size. It's my favorite brand. 

I also have some shoes from Orient visual. You have to order on size bigger. A43 EU is their 44 Chinese size. 

As Miroseplant wrote ,if you are only in the fetish side 6 inches( in fact 17 cms in your size) is impossible to master for e nice walk outside. I am 43EU and can wear 16,5 cms at home all day long. I tried that height outside for a 15 minutes walk. And I felt totally stupid. 

By chance ( not a chance because it was planned) no one was there and in the darkness. 

12 cms is perfect for walking outside. I can walk many  hours and no one notices  ( or I didn't notice myself) 

i think I could master 13 cms outside but never found the right pair of shoes. 

As a 30 years hh wearer I would ne happy to help. 

Pierre 

Lol!  Im not even wearing my heels out of the house and I dont want to go that high.  When I said my Pleaser Daggers give me cramps, it's literally within 5 minutes of standing up in them, never mind walking gracefully outside in them.  Thye feel good when sitting or laying in bed, but walking in them is near impossible for me without clopping with very bent knees, which is quite uncomfortable on the lower back.  There is no heel/toe action when Im wearing them, which is why I tried to sell them twice already.  5" is my limit and even then, I can only walk around for maybe 20 minutes before needing a sit for 30 minutes to get rid of the burn.

To the OP, buy whatever makes you happy, but be warned, sometimes its best if you dont meet your heroes.  Thats the #1 reason I havent bought my first pair of ballet boots yet, I dont want to ruin my mental picture of me wearing them.  A trial with a lower, cheaper pair of heels is probably your best bet to introduce yourself to high heel wearing.

It's always best to try on before you buy, but that's not always possible. If you can't, then buy from a reputable firm or if from ebay or non-returnable, make sure you don't spend much money. Like the others here, DON'T START WITH 6" HEELS. You will be sorry, because you won't be able to wear them gracefully from the start. You may not even be able to stand in them, much less walk. Start with 3 or 3.5" heels, wear them a lot, practice so you are comfortable in them, and after a month or so, gradually go higher. Plan on taking several months to graduate to 6", if you can even get there. You may find that 4.5 or 5" is plenty high enough. I personally can't wear anything over 4", but that doesn't bother me. Just find your own comfort level. Take your time and enjoy the journey! Good luck!

Steve

• Like 2

Thanks to all for your input! Its really warm and friendly community here! And yes - your answers made me think that i forgot to write in my first post some more bits of information...

1. I am not going to public - only at home for "internal use". And also - not much walking either. As bootlover78 noticed they are mostly for sitting and laying, but who cares - you all probably know that its all about "feeling" they give, not about actual using "by appointment". :)

2. I am not going actually try to collect shoes - all i want - thats one "ideal" shoes, "heroes" as bootlover78 noticed. Yeah, may be they could be a disappointment, but i would be satisfied enough about they design and right size.

3. Also i forgot to mention that i HAD high heels wearing experience. Just dont loud too hard now! :-D In my childhood (around 16-18 years) i weared my mother's 9 or 10 cm kneel boots, but even in those times i thought that their heel height is too small for me, so i put some crumpled rags under heel to create higher height and tied up the boots with belts for sustain. Yeah, may be sound stupid and this "construction" definitely looked stupidly from a side, but nevertheless it fullfilled its function - actual heel height was about 14cm or even more - dunno now for sure. That's why i am seeking 6 inch now - i "think" i could wear them. :)

4. I am from Russia. And this creates some limits for my buying - i cant go myself to shoe shops (honestly i wouldnt go even i could) and local online shops i checked only offer resaling of popular common brands like pleaser, devious, etc.

5. And about sizing... Yeah, i saw such guides about shoe measuring, but the problem that different size tables gives different results. I hoped that someone here has exactly my size and could share personal experience. :)

45-46EU is a pretty large size for heels, but they are available, mostly online.  One thing I have always said is that the larger the foot, the easier it is to walk in higher heels because the longer foot is angled less.  I hear ya buddy, I dream of wearing killer heels like that myself.  Unfortunately, just like in most other shoe/boot styles, sizing can vary quite a bit.  One brand's 45-46 might be too large, another too small.  And heel design makes all the difference when it comes to comfort.  But, it seems like trying the heels on prior to purchase will be impossible for you, so you must make sure they can be returned prior to purchase.  I think there are plenty of killer heel offerings that are affordable for you, so I guess I would just pick something you like and can afford.  You are not going to be walking in them much, so fit and comfort is not a big consideration. 

All of the links you posted show great looking heels, so pick one and enjoy them!  Can't wait to see some pictures, nice to have you here with us....

Thanks, pebblesf. So i suppose the only option left for me is to monitor various online shops in hopes to find heels with both right design AND right (available) sizes. Dunno if its possible or how much time it would take. So far i found another "killer heels" with possibly my sizes. May be someone knows something about this model or seller in whole? I am confused a bit coz they are a bit different (imho) on seller screens and user pics in feedback section.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FETISH-6-inch-EXTREME-HEEL-Funtasma-high-heel-ballet-shoes-Sexy-Patent-Heels-Halloween-ballet-shoes/32797271197.html

On 16/12/2017 at 12:59 AM, Bubba136 said:

I am also sure that the organizations you cite in your references, will also render helpful customer service on the telephone, if you call them.  I know La Piazza in Germany does.

As I’ve warned previously, don’t think of using La Piazza as they will take your money, fail to deliver anything then ignore any calls for a refund.

AVOID AVOID AVOID,

• 1 month later...

Well, just want to left some final feedback in this thread... I finally did it! Still dont believe it, but i did it. :-D

I ordered this ones. I know their analog (from ali) i showed in this thread before looks more interesting, but this are the only fetish shoes i could find in my size there. I took US15 (foot length ~29.5cm) and they fit nicely. As for the quality - no visible defects, but they dont have any brand/manufacturer imprints and look kind of rough - like artisanal production, not like professional one. Not sure if they match their money or not - its my first order and i am in no way a shoe expert. The heel height is 19cm - i really overestimated my abilities to walk in them, but i repeated my child experience - i put some handkerchiefs under the toes creating some kind of the small platform and the situation had become much better - now i can at least more or less walk in them w/o holding the walls. Still as i said walking is not so importatint for me, just describing my experience. :) 

I am attaching some photos - sorry for the quality - i have cheap phone with bad camera.

IMG_20180130_231620.jpg

IMG_20180130_231641.jpg

IMG_20180130_231727.jpg

IMG_20180130_231755.jpg

• Like 2

On 17/12/2017 at 5:53 AM, Seeker said:

Thanks, pebblesf. So i suppose the only option left for me is to monitor various online shops in hopes to find heels with both right design AND right (available) sizes. Dunno if its possible or how much time it would take. So far i found another "killer heels" with possibly my sizes. May be someone knows something about this model or seller in whole? I am confused a bit coz they are a bit different (imho) on seller screens and user pics in feedback section.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FETISH-6-inch-EXTREME-HEEL-Funtasma-high-heel-ballet-shoes-Sexy-Patent-Heels-Halloween-ballet-shoes/32797271197.html

As soon as I saw Funtasma and Halloween - - - These are most likely Pleaser Brand and available in many locations although they do not show under their subgroup on their website - - - - However - - 

https://www.pleaserusa.com/regular.asp?div=3_DEVIOUS&dpt=10_SS&ctg=&show=Y&type=&WebFormat=12&PW=150&PH=150&ViewAll=1&ShowPage=1

Look these over and then search for the specific model. You and I cannot buy direct from Pleaser

• Like 1

Good for you Seeker, those are so hot looking heels for sure!  Heelster makes a great point, the Pleaser brand is always a good choice.  Pleaser offers larger sizes, great looking heels, at reasonable prices. 

You have overcome a big hurdle for sure.  You will learn what you want in heels a bit more with each purchase.  It is always a good idea to make sure you can return or get a refund prior to making any purchase from an unknown vendor/seller.  Most vendors will probably require you to pay the return shipping though, which seems reasonable enough. 

Can't wait to see more pics of you wearing your cool new heels!

Seeker,

You now have a wealth of information here at your fingertips. Or maybe it's heeltips? My questions for you are these; What are your goals? Do you want to wear these 6" heels in the bedroom or out to a social event? What experience do you already have because it seems like you do not. Your size range is going to limit you to specialty retailers either on the internet or in certain countries. You DO NOT want to spend a lot of money at first. Make a call to a place which has women's shoes in sizes higher than EU44. I say that because many shoe retailers do not actively promote themselves as seeking men who are looking for women's shoes. The clue is in their sizing. Most shoe retailers in shopping centres follow a US6-10 or 11 and EU35-40 or 42 business model and higher sizes than this are not common in that venue. Some stores such as Nordstrom or Macy's do normally carry sizes up to US11 or EU44. Research stores and make a phone call. Use a sizing guide to measure your foot and work from there. Check eBAY or sites like that as there is a great selection and bigger sizes do come up. You could try to buy a "Pleaser" brand of sandal  with a very high heel and not spend a fortune. Pick out something which you might actually wear outside at a later time. Practice at home first. Then maybe wear them driving. The first pair will give you a great idea of how other pairs will fit. We don't know where you live as that effects your selection and perhaps your ability to wear your heels in public. Don't even think about paying a "designer price" for a shoe just because they have big sizes. "Pleaser" is distributed all around the world and you should not have to pay more than $90 USD for most Pleaser shoes no matter where you live. many countries have domestic shoe markets. If you are curious about a company's reputation then check out sites such as yelp.com and read the reviews. When you have say at least 10 reviews you start to get a decent picture of a company's interaction with customers. Check out your own country's consumer protection office and research any possible complaints. Or keep consulting the high heel experts here at hhplace :) I hope this helps you. We expect results so get busy on that computer and get busy on that phone. Good luck to you. In heels we trust...among other things.  HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in answer. Thank you for information, HappyinHeels, but i think my "mission" is complete (at least for so far). I just want to thank all members of this community who replied in this thread coz your advices and kind words were the part of motivation that made me to do what i did. Best wishes!

I made some new screens of better quality and posted them as feedback on ali and i am linking them here in case someone interested:

UTB8ng12uODEXKJk43Oqq6Az3XXai.jpg

UTB8oToTulahduJk43Jaq6zM8FXay.jpg

UTB8WaPauFfFXKJk43Otq6xIPFXaK.jpg

• Like 2