Hello from newbee

Hi everybody thanks for the add to the group thought i should introduce my self I’m just a guy who loves to wear heels as much as possible I have never been able to wear them really out of the house because my wife does not know I really wish I could tell her but I know she would not like it one bit so I only get to wear them around the house or the garage when she is not home I do also wear them for a day when realaxing on my boat when ever she is not along thanks again for the I look forward to talking with other lovers of heels male or female 

• Like 1

Just take things as they come. My wife still doesn't really like me wearing heels even after 30 years, but she realises they are part of me. Also I wear them because they are an instant cure for backache. Try raising the subject with your wife sometime - just a general comment about heels, not about you wearing them. Does she wear them herself? I think a lot of women feel threatened by men who wear heels, and a kneejerk reaction is, 'Are you gay?' That's what my wife asked and I've since found it's a common question. So is a woman in flat shoes a lesbian? Just as much logic...

• Like 2

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

7 minutes ago, Tacchi Alti said:

Just take things as they come. My wife still doesn't really like me wearing heels even after 30 years, but she realises they are part of me. Also I wear them because they are an instant cure for backache. Try raising the subject with your wife sometime - just a general comment about heels, not about you wearing them. Does she wear them herself? I think a lot of women feel threatened by men who wear heels, and a kneejerk reaction is, 'Are you gay?' That's what my wife asked and I've since found it's a common question. So is a woman in flat shoes a lesbian? Just as much logic...

Thats the way she acts every time I even as much as hint around about wearing them and I think your prolly right about her fealing threatened by me wearing them because she has multiple pairs but she can’t wear any of them more than an hour or so 

Edited by luvheelsmuch
  • Like 1

It's this total hypocrisy that really annoys me. Does she wear jeans and sneakers? Those are men's wear, so you should freak out about her wearing them! Women wear what they like, and no one bats an eyelid. Unfortunately it's very difficult to reason with them, as their opinions aren't based on reason. I'm saying that as someone who actually gets on very well with my wife! Have you asked her what she likes about wearing heels? Should you be forbidden that simply because of the wrong mix of chromosomes? That's just cruel!

• Like 1

John Milton

15 hours ago, luvheelsmuch said:

Thats the way she acts every time I even as much as hint around about wearing them and I think your prolly right about her fealing threatened by me wearing them because she has multiple pairs but she can’t wear any of them more than an hour or so 

I agree, sometimes I think that women don't like having their "femininity" threatened, especially if the can no longer wear the heels they once loved showing off.   Welcome Luvheels, my partner HATES my love of high heeled boots, so I too only get to enjoy them while away for work.  I really hope your wife will find some understanding and acceptance for you buddy, we are here for you....Don

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I agree, sometimes I think that women don't like having their "femininity" threatened, especially if the can no longer wear the heels they once loved showing off.   Welcome Luvheels, my partner HATES my love of high heeled boots, so I too only get to enjoy them while away for work.  I really hope your wife will find some understanding and acceptance for you buddy, we are here for you....Don

My wife has known about my heel wearing for about 29 years, and it's only in the last four or so that she's been OK with me wearing them in public. Her attitude about indoor wear has varied over the years. The trouble is, if you try to ask questions about WHY they object, they get all emotional and make it plain that any decent man would KNOW why. I suppose it's a question of reverse psychology needed. If they know it gives you simple pleasure, why should they deny you that? They enjoy a variety of clothes - why not you? They understand feelings more than facts. As I said to my wife, it's not as though I'm going out mugging old ladies. I'm harming no one, and it gives me a lot of enjoyment. I'm not asking for her to understand me; just to indulge me. Luvheelsmuch might also hint that it could be worthwhile in the bedroom....

• Like 2

John Milton

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, luvheelsmuch said:

Hi everybody thanks for the add to the group thought i should introduce my self I’m just a guy who loves to wear heels as much as possible I have never been able to wear them really out of the house because my wife does not know I really wish I could tell her but I know she would not like it one bit so I only get to wear them around the house or the garage when she is not home I do also wear them for a day when realaxing on my boat when ever she is not along thanks again for the I look forward to talking with other lovers of heels male or female 

What kind of boat do you have?

37 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Used to work for OMC/Evinrude.  Must feel so liberating wearing heels while boating!

It one of very few places I can wear them when outside the house when I go alone that is seeing as how my wife don’t know 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, luvheelsmuch said:

It one of very few places I can wear them when outside the house when I go alone that is seeing as how my wife don’t know 

Do you make stiletto marks on the deck? :cheeky: There are wooden floors in the place I work part time, so I need to be careful!

John Milton

On 09/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, luvheelsmuch said:

Hi everybody thanks for the add to the group thought i should introduce my self

Hey, welcome to HHPlace. Nice of you to drop in an intro too, awesome. Hope you enjoy your time here at HHPlace and get to make some new friends.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 2 months later...

Hi Luvheelsmuch, welcome to the site!

I understand where you are coming from in terms of the wife not understanding or accepting you wearing heels. You had mentioned that you think that she may be...

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:02 PM, luvheelsmuch said:

her fealing threatened by me wearing them because she has multiple pairs but she can’t wear any of them more than an hour or so

That maybe the case, but there may also be a thought in her head that it is just wrong for a "normal" guy to wear heels. Many women think that as do most guys. That being said, there is always hope that you can help her to see that belief is wrong. It took my wife a couple years to accept me wearing heels. It was not always easy and sometimes we would have some heated arguments. But with time I was able to show her that she need not be threatened by me wearing heels and that I was somehow being less than a man because I wear heels. It just took time. Now I can wear my heels when I want and where I want. She has even gone out with me when I am in heels which usually occurs when we are out of town.

Now days when we go out she offers ideas on which I should wear. So just be patient with her, don't push her, but guide her. I am sure she will come to accept your love of heels like mine did. Good luck and keep strutting those heels!

• Like 1