A Message from Thighbootguy

mlroseplant

Hi folks, TBG would like you to know that ShoeShow.com is having their annual free shipping promotion. He says they have some pretty nice stuff, some of which is up to Size 13. I cannot personally vouch for this company, as I usually get my stuff used, but if TBG says they're ok, that's good enough for me.

I thought many of you might like to hear that he's at least thinking about you, even if he's no longer here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can attest to Shoeshow.com being a decent company. Their footwear is ridiculously cheap, but what I have bought is of decent quality for the price - on the same level as Payless. Sizing is all over the place, though. I have bought size 12M that I can put both feet into, and size 12W that fits like a glove. If you buy online, you can return to their brick and mortar stores and save return postage, if there is a store near you. In the store I found the staff helpful and non-judgmental, but the selection of larger size footwear is meager. Online is the way to go. I have bought some booties and some flats from them, and I like wearing them a lot (some photos below).

Hi to TBG. Glad he's still breathing.

Steve

Drexlite Shelby black.jpg

Its OK Estelle black.jpg

Its OK Monica black.jpg

Life Stride Chemistry brown.jpg

Lifestride Gamut black 1.jpg

Michael Antonio Sandy black.jpg

No Call Moxie black.jpg

The Shoe Show store I go to (I believe this one is called The Shoe Department - same company), actually does carry a pretty darn decent collection of large and wide sizes.  They don't always have something that interests me, but always find a few things to try on when I'm there.  No problem at all with the staff - I think they are used to it.  As for quality, it depends on the manufacturer - they have some of their own brands like It's OK that are, as indicated, about the same as Payless.  But then you can also find stuff from J/ Renee, Nine West, Naturalizer, Lifestride, and other national brands.  Just depends on what they can scarf up cheap and re-sell I'm guessing.  Never had a problem with then.