Jeremy's heel stories, pictures & thoughts

jeremy1986

1 minute ago, heretic_666 said:

Beautiful wedges. Quite "look at me" colors ;)

Very much so. but a good balance I think - so softly and delicately feminine. She has an identical pair in pink and red which she's worn a couple of time (the blue ones not once!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Very much so. but a good balance I think - so softly and delicately feminine. She has an identical pair in pink and red which she's worn a couple of time (the blue ones not once!)

So you've just received a brand new pair of heels! :) That makes a good day.

1 minute ago, heretic_666 said:

Agreed. Women's flats are often quite cute but I do prefer at least a minimum heel... be it blocky or not.

Yes. There is actually a really cute pair of flat tan suede ballet shoes there... I hope to adopt those - they are very feminine with a flower design on the front. Not my usual taste, but there have a certain appeal to them. 

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Hi all, long time no write... 

So we've been doing some spring cleaning at home lately... last night I see a box of shoes by the door of our bedroom - some choice flat and heeled shoes of my wife there. And in her cupboard, where they used to be, I see her other pairs all nicely laid out.... so I'm thinking what's going on (really just dreading the answer!)?? So I ask her what the box of shoes is, and she says she is throwing them out, as she thinks she'll never wear them again!  And I'm thinking to myself "Oh no!!" . And then she says maybe she will leave some for our younger daughters to play with. So I say to her that some of them she has never actually worn ever... she says she knows, but "they are not her [style] anymore". I realize that if I don't say anything about it now, I might lose my chance forever for these... (Recall that my wife and I are virtually the same size in shoes). So I ask her, pretty much gathering up as much courage I could on the spot...  "Can I keep some of them?" and she immediately answers a simple and straight "yes".

So tell me - is this a small gift from heaven, or a potential blow up situation???

Just a quick update on this - last night the wife asked me to take the shoes I wanted to keep, so she can toss the others. She said it in a very "matter if fact" and nice way... So i guess it doesn't need to be clearer than that :cheeky:

I chose a few pairs and put them with my other heels, and told her afterwards that I chose some, and she just said "ok, great". I think she will be keeping those 2 pairs of wedges (blue one appears above) for the kids to play in (though I would have kept them anyway for me! I tried to engage her a little more about the shoes, but I think she was tired, so she didn't take the bait. Its a good sign I guess that she's just happen to mention it and move on... and its not a big deal. 

I was happy to see that she still kept a couple of heels to wear, and she's not tossing them all out! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today's heels. Stone grey suede - "Pauline" style by London Rebel, bought from Asos. One of the first heels I bought myself. They tend to look lower than they are because of the style of the heel, but they are a nice 4". I love the classic stiletto look.

20180408_100033.jpg

20180408_100048.jpg

20180408_100116.jpg

20180408_100132.jpg

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2018 at 4:04 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Today's heels. Stone grey suede - "Pauline" style by London Rebel, bought from Asos. One of the first heels I bought myself. They tend to look lower than they are because of the style of the heel, but they are a nice 4". I love the classic stiletto look.

20180408_100033.jpg

20180408_100048.jpg

20180408_100116.jpg

20180408_100132.jpg

Nice classic pump style.  Look great!  4" in plenty!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya all,

Just thought I'd check in with y'all.

I haven't heeled for quite some time. Stressful times at home, but today I really felt like it, so threw on some skinny jeans and a pair of ankle boots from asos. Oh, how I missed them! Such  wonderful feel!
Wife came home at some point, but didn't comment one way or another.

Small platform, and about 4.5" heel

I haven't had a chance to take a pic of me wearing these yet, somehow.... but here are some official snaps. 

s-l1600d.jpg

s-l1600c.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 3:04 AM, jeremy1986 said:

s-l1600d.jpg

I am pretty certain I have these... or had them.

It's a little sad that I don't actually know for sure right now.

In any case, I love them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Its been along while since a real post from me here. Things are a little rough at home currently (that's an understatement), and one of the consequences is that I have hardly heeled over the last few months. Today I finally had some motivation to do so, and I picked a pair of Asos wedges I bought on sale back in December (called Traffic Jam), that I haven't had a chance to wear yet!  (see original post at https://hhplace.org/topic/24422-jeremys-heel-stories-pictures-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=372427 ).  They are the exact same build as the wedges in my avatar - cork heel of 5.5" and a platform of about 1.5". They are a very comfortable size UK 9 - which makes for a really great fit, and a pleasure to walk in (as much as I have done till, as yet...). They are a nude color, which I like, for a change - most of my heels tend to be black. They are made from suede, and make a very comfy feel in the inner sole.  and here below, are some snaps

20180612_005852.jpg

20180612_005825.jpg

20180612_005837.jpg

• Like 1

Nice sandals, very attractive...  But that heel is WAY to high for me !!!  Glad that they are working well for you ......    Summertime IS sandaltime !!!   Have fun...   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

things are still pretty rocky here back at the ranch... but the good news I am starting to wear heels occasionally again.

Doing some work at home this evening, everyone else slumbering away... so I chose a pair of wedges that I inherited from my wife a few months ago (read more here: https://hhplace.org/topic/24422-jeremys-heel-stories-pictures-thoughts/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-375368 )

They are a pair she bought at Payless  bunch of years ago, but never got into them said they were on the tight side and not so comfy. They are a 10W (US) and fit me perfectly. They are a very simple pair, and have probably seen better days... but I still enjoy them. A moderate 3.5" wedge heels makes them nice and comfy, as well as the peep toe!

20180628_232007.jpg

20180628_230238.jpg

20180628_231931.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1