jeremy1986

Jeremy's heel stories, pictures & thoughts

23 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Well, she is certainly recognising your interest in heels and boots, and not doing anything to discourage you - indeed donating some of her old pairs. Can only be a good thing.

Agreed - I think its more than just "not discouraging". 
And I forgot to mention - this pair is virtually new - I think she wore them no more than 5 times … 

Sounds like a nice - and meaningful - acquisition!

• Like 1

I believe j-1986 and his wife are coming to a meeting of the minds at a very steady pace. Continued effective communication should lead to an enhanced relationship and that is a very worthy goal indeed. As one who is now coming up on 34 years married and not even 60 years old I have watched as others have made more money or advanced to higher positions of authority or responsibility I have born witness to their failed marriages as mine has flourished. So, naturally, I stand as an enthusiastic cheerleader for all others who need it. It's because I believe good unions are worth fighting for. They inspire, heal, and improve the lives of all they touch. We humans are intrinsically designed for interaction and when those interactions go really well a wave of positive reinforcement can bathe all those around us in its soothing warmth. This is the essence of the human condition and what makes life on Earth worth every minute. Make more of those minutes, and hours, and days and you'll make more out of each year and ultimately your entire lifetime. A very very worthy goal for all. HappyinHeels

• Thanks 1

Thank you, @HappyinHeels. I hope we're getting there. As you say - open communication is the best way of improving one's marriage (and relationships in general) - even though it may sometimes bring tension, but in meaningful relationships as marriage, one should try always be open rather than swallow and keep things inside. Like you, I really agree that these are unions worth fighting for, as I think we are 'wired' to be with spouses, and ones close to us who love care and support us.  Thanks for the ever-true outlook for life!

As for me, tonight I'm doing so work from home, wearing my pointed to wedge boots, and enjoying them immensely!

large.20171121_100403.jpg.f2c01cf2c41b1cf57427a6f4525e0ef5.jpg

large.20171121_100206.jpg.224d68cbd81ce44881c833e17d0b2277.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:07 AM, jeremy1986 said:

As for me, tonight I'm doing so work from home, wearing my pointed to wedge boots, and enjoying them immensely!

You have a nice pair there Jeremy. Seems to be comfy and warm on feet.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 5:30 PM, flavio said:

You have a nice pair there Jeremy. Seems to be comfy and warm on feet.

Thanks! Indeed very comfy and easy to wear. Also pretty quiet when walking around a house full of sleeping children!

Another thing I like about this pair is the heel. Not really visible here, but unlike most wedges that have a wide and chunky heel, these are very slender, closer to the thin shape of a stiletto, which makes them a little more stylish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Thanks! Indeed very comfy and easy to wear. Also pretty quiet when walking around a house full of sleeping children!

Another thing I like about this pair is the heel. Not really visible here, but unlike most wedges that have a wide and chunky heel, these are very slender, closer to the thin shape of a stiletto, which makes them a little more stylish.

Yes Jeremy they are very stylish looking boots and loving that wedge heel, I’ve never really been big on suede, always prefer leather but those seem to compliment your legs perfectly mate 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maninboots said:

Yes Jeremy they are very stylish looking boots and loving that wedge heel, I’ve never really been big on suede, always prefer leather but those seem to compliment your legs perfectly mate 

Thanks mate!