Do any of you go to bed and sleep in high heels

spikesmike

• 5 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Cali said:

I wear my heels everywhere, so I don't want what's on the bottom of the soles in my bed.

For sure Cali.  And I'd add that it's not healthy for your feet as they need to be able to breathe and dry out as well.  Just don't think it is a good idea.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:28 AM, Cali said:

I wear my heels everywhere, so I don't want what's on the bottom of the soles in my bed.

Same for me.  Wearing sandals or heels every day, all day long is enough for me. When I get into bed I want to go to sleep.  

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heelers : I think your all one sided thinking .  I do not wear the same high heels to bed that I wear on the streets .Why would any one do that ? I have in excess of 120 pair of high heels . All of my heels are worn for different occasions . Wearing high heels ( boots or shoes ) to bed fall into , never have worn them on the streets . If anyone of you love high heels, then,5905f10fb4699_DSCF5186(1).thumb.JPG.f3a466a552ba463444f89918027b84f8.JPG when, where, or how long is irrelevant .  mike

• Like 2

No, why???  Not my thang, but if it is yours, then have fun....   smile...  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing high heels to sleep every single night for about two years now, I just LOVE doing it! I only sleep in either sandals or pumps so my feet is never too warm. Also never kick it off by accident since I'm so used to having them on my feet in the bed that I wake up immediately when they're not on or when it's about to fall off.